- 1 Who is Leonie Kranzle?
- 2 Leonie Kranzle – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Leonie Kranzle? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Leonie Kranzle
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Leonie Kranzle – Professional Career
- 8 Leonie Kranzle – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Leonie Kranzle
Who is Leonie Kranzle?
Leonie Kranzle, a German actress, is most known for her role in the short animated film Love Pills. Leonie Kranzle is also known for her roles in popular TV episodes and films such as 2 Days in Paris and Sleeping Sickness. Along with acting, she has pursued a modeling career, appearing on the covers of various fashion magazines.
Leonie Kranzle – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Leonie Kranzle was born in 1996 in Bielefeld, Germany.
She celebrates her birthday on November 16th, giving her the zodiac sign Scorpio. She has German nationality and German ethnicity.
Leonie was born to Kielhina Whienkronner and Joseph Kranzle with the middle name Emelia. Her father is a physician, while her mother is an actress.
Her parents raised her with two siblings, Raban, her older brother, and Taylor, her older sister.
Her interest in performing was sparked by watching her mother perform. Aside from that, there is no information in the media about her education.
Net Worth of Leonie Kranzle? Salary, Earning
Leonie is a successful actress who makes the most of her money. She is a German lady.
Leonie Kranzle’s net worth, money, salary, income, and assets have all been estimated to be between $1 and $5 million.
Facts of Leonie Kranzle
|Real Name||Leonie Kranzle|
|Birthday||16 November 1996|
|Net Worth||between $1 and $5 million.|
|Parents||Kielhina Whienkronner and Joseph Kranzle|
|Siblings||Raban, and Taylor|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Leonie Kranzle is a stunning woman who has the ability to capture the hearts of millions.
Her attractiveness has also helped her fall in love with handsome Hollywood hunks. Johnny Simmons, whose romance made headlines in 2009, is one of the lucky ones.
The couple was also seen hanging out together on a downtown street multiple times. In 2010, she was also in love with German actor Robert Sheehan.
The lover was seen together in the bar and restaurant incites for several months. Leonie was also in a love relationship with Konrad Baumann.
He is well-known for his roles in the films Die Wilden Kerle 3 and Blode Mutze! Leonie is now single in her dating life.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Leonie Kranzle is a stunning German actress with jaw-dropping body figures; nevertheless, she is secretive about her body measurements.
Leonie is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs roughly 50 kilograms. She also has brown eyes and brown hair.
Leonie Kranzle – Professional Career
Kranzle began her acting career in 2006 when she joined the cast of Die Wilden. She has since appeared in a number of popular TV shows and films.
In 2007, she made her debut in the comedy-drama 2 Days in Paris. The film grossed more than $4.4 million in the United States.
Leonie Kranzle – Social Media Status
Kranzle does not have a social media account.
Quick Facts of Leonie Kranzle
- A German actress, Leonie, is known for playing in the short animated film called Love Pills.
- She is also notable for portraying in the hit TV shows and movies like 2 Days in Paris and Sleeping Sickness.
- Leonie was born in Bielefeld, Germany, in 1996.
- She was also in love with Robert Sheehan – a German actor 2010.
- Along with that, Leonie was in a romantic relationship with Konrad Baumann.