- 1 Who is Lori Matsukawa?
- 2 Lori Matsukawa – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Lori Matsukawa? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Lori Matsukawa
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Lori Matsukawa – Professional Career
- 8 Lori Matsukawa – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Lori Matsukawa
Who is Lori Matsukawa?
Lori Matsukawa is a journalist best known for her work as an evening news anchor at KING 5, where she worked for 36 years. Similarly, Lori Matsukawa has received numerous important honors and has been recognized by the Asian American Journalists Association for her contributions to diversity in the United States news industry.
In addition, the Association for Women in Communications recognized her Communicator of the Year. Lori’s retirement was covered on the front page of The Seattle Times in 2019.
Lori Matsukawa – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Lori Matsukawa was born in Aiea, Hawaii in 1956 and is 65 years old. Similarly, she has American nationality and is of Asian descent.
Lori was Miss Honolulu and was crowned Miss Teenage America.
Lori hasn’t revealed much about her parents, other than they’re both teachers. Her family also consists of two sisters.
Similarly, she earned a bachelor’s degree in communication from Stanford University.
Net Worth of Lori Matsukawa? Salary, Earning
Matsukawa’s current salary has not been disclosed. Furthermore, there is currently no information accessible about Lori Matsukawa projected net worth.
Facts of Lori Matsukawa
|Real Name||Lori Matsukawa|
|Net Worth||In Millions|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Lori Matsukawa is a married woman who has been married to her husband, news director Larry Blackstock, for a long period.
They met at KRCR. The couple married on June 13, 1982, and have been together ever since.
Lori has frequently featured her spouse, and we can safely say the couple likes spending time together.
Lori also tweeted a flashback photo of her wedding on their 36th anniversary, referring to her husband as “my closest friend and champion!”
In addition, the married couple has a son named Alex who lives in San Francisco.
Lori and her husband have maintained a stable relationship despite their decades-long marriage since none of them has been interested in infidelity.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
In terms of Lori Matsukawa’s bodily measurements, the former journalist has no statistical measures.
However, based on her images, we can assume she is of ordinary height. Her hair and eyes are also black in tone.
Lori Matsukawa – Professional Career
Matsukawa worked at KRCR and then KPTV in Portland, Oregon before joining KING 5. Similarly, she worked for three years at Seattle’s KOMO TV.
Lori joined KING 5 in 1983 and covered the reign of Washington’s first Asian American governor as well as two Olympic Games.
In addition, in 2003, she co-founded the Japanese Cultural and Community Center of Washington.
Lori’s final broadcast was on June 14, 2019, after 36 years on the air.
Lori received two Emmys and several distinctions from regional and national organizations for her broadcasting throughout her career.
She received the most acclaim for her coverage of the internment of Japanese Americans during World War II.
Lori Matsukawa – Social Media Status
Lori is quite active on social media. She has a large number of fans on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
She has over 9,000 Twitter followers. In addition, she has over 1.1k Instagram followers. Likewise, her Facebook profile has over 5.9k followers.
Quick Facts of Lori Matsukawa
- Lori is a journalist who is recognized for her work as an evening news anchor at KING 5, where she spent thirty-six years.
- She was born in 1956 in Aiea, Hawaii, and is 65 years old.
- In 1983, Lori she joined KING 5 and covered the tenure of Washington’s first Asian American governor and two Olympic Games.
- Throughout her career, she won two Emmys and numerous honors from regional and national organizations for her broadcast.
- As of 2021, Lori is estimated to hold a net worth is millions.
- She is a married woman and has been long-time married to her husband, Larry Blackstock, a news director.
- The pair Lori and Larry Blackstock tied the knot on June 13, 1982, and has been together ever since.