- 1 Who is Marlon Moraes
- 2 Marlon Moraes – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Marlon Moraes? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Marlon Moraes
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Marlon Moraes – Professional Career
- 8 Marlon Moraes – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Marlon Moraes
Who is Marlon Moraes
UFC 245’s new Bantamweight Champion After defeating Jose Aldo, Marlon Moraes stood tall and retained his title. Marlon Moraes is a Brazilian MMA fighter who is well-known for competing in the World Series of Fighting.
Marlon Moraes – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Marlon Moraes was born in 1988 in Nova Friburgo, Brazil. Every year on April 26th, he celebrates his birthday. He is of Brazilian origin and was born under the sign of Taurus.
Terezinha Waldemira Luiz is his mother. The Moraes family gave birth to Marlon. Only his father’s name, Terezinha Waldemira Luiz, is known about his family.
He began Thai boxing training at the age of seven. Marlon then began practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at the age of 15 in order to hone his boxing skills.
Net Worth of Marlon Moraes? Salary, Earning
Marlon Moraes’s net worth is projected to be $1 million as of 2019.
Facts of Marlon Moraes
|Real Name||Marlon Moraes|
|Birthday||26 April 1988|
|Birthplace||Nova Friburgo, Brazil|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Marlon Moraes is married to Izabella Santiago. The couple has been dating for almost a decade but has yet to announce their wedding date in the media.
Rafael and Ryan are the names of Marlon and Izabella’s two children.
Rafael Moraes, his eldest son, was born on September 29, 2014, and Ryan Moraes, his youngest son, was born on November 8, 2018.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Marlon, a talented MMA fighter, has kept his body structure in shape for each bout. He has a reach of 67 inches (170 cm), is 5 feet 6 inches tall, and weighs 135 pounds (61kg.)
He has a hairless head and black eyes.
Marlon Moraes – Professional Career
Moraes made his MMA debut on December 2, 2011, competing against Chris Manuel at XFC 15. He was victorious by unanimous decision.
Then, on April 13, 2012, he fought Jarrod Card and won by knockout in 47 seconds of round one.
The 31-year-old entered the World Series of Fighting in September 2012. He was defeated by Miguel Torress via split decision in his maiden match.
But he came back strong and won the WSOF Bantamweight Championship by unanimous decision over Josh Rettinghouse.
He left World Series of Battling on January 3rd, 2017 after fighting with multiple MMA competitors.
Marlon eventually signed with FUC in April 2017. On June 3, 2017, he made his UFC 212 debut against Raphael Assuncao. However, Marlon was defeated by a split decision.
Marlon Moraes – Social Media Status
In terms of Moraes’ social media presence, she is active on platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. Her Instagram handle, @mmarlonmoraes, has 173k followers.
Her Twitter handle, @MMARLONMORAES, has 47.4k followers.
Quick Facts of Marlon Moraes
- The new Bantamweight Campion of UFC 245 Moraes stood strong and held the title after defeating Jose Aldo.
- He is a Brazilian mixed martial arts fighter who is recognized for competing in the World Series of Fighting.
- As of 2019, Moraes’s net worth is estimated at $1 million.
- The lovebird is together for more than twelve years but hasn’t disclosed their wedding information to the media.
- Moraes was born in 1988 in Nova Friburgo, Brazil