- 1 Who is Matt Gaetz?
- 2 Matt Gaetz – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Matt Gaetz? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Matt Gaetz
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Matt Gaetz – Professional Career
- 8 Matt Gaetz – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Matt Gaetz
Who is Matt Gaetz?
Matt Gaetz, who has been described as “one of the most enthusiastic defenders of President Trump on cable news” and “proud Trump protégé” by Politico, and as one of the “most controversial members” of Congress by Aaron Blake of The Washington Post, has recently made headlines with his announcement that he will file ethics charges against Nancy Pelosi. Matt Gaetz is a member of the United States House of Representatives representing Florida’s 1st congressional district who took over for Jeff Miller on January 3, 2017. He previously served in the Florida House of Representatives from the 4th district.
Matt Gaetz – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Matt Gaetz was born in Hollywood, Florida, on May 7, 1982.
He was born to father Don Gaetz, a Republican politician and former Senate President., and mother Victoria Quertermous, and grew up near Fort Walton Beach.
Jerry Gaetz, his grandpa, was a mayor. Erin, his younger sister, is his only sibling.
He was born into a prosperous family and grew up in a political environment that piqued his interest in politics and law.
He earned a Bachelor of Science in 2003 from Florida State University and a Doctor of Jurisprudence in 2007 from the College of William & Mary.
Net Worth of Matt Gaetz? Salary, Earning
Matt has amassed a sizable fortune from his professional career as a politician and a lawyer. Matt Gaetz is reported to have a net worth of $700,000 dollars.
Furthermore, his father has a net worth of $30 million. However, the Lawyer has yet to reveal his exact income, earnings, and assets.
Facts of Matt Gaetz
|Real Name||Matthew Louis Gaetz II|
|Birthday||May 7, 1982|
|Profession||American Lawyer and Politician|
|Net Worth||$700,000 dollars|
|Parents||Don Gaetz and Victoria Quertermous|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Matt Gaetz is currently single. With so many responsibilities as a Congressman, it appears he was too preoccupied to consider his personal life and responsibilities.
He is someone who prioritizes the needs of his community and nation over his own. Despite being watched, none of his romantic relationships have been publicized.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Matt Gaetz is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs approximately 160 pounds. He has light skin, blue eyes, and brown hair.
Matt Gaetz – Professional Career
Gaetz, a Republican Party member, is not just a lawyer but has also been a politician since 2010. He formerly worked at a law firm in Fort Walton Beach.
When Ray Sansom was charged with corruption in March 2010, Gaetz ran for the special election and was elected to the Florida House of Representatives 4th district.
During his campaign, he received about $480,000 in contributions, including $100,000 from himself. This was the start of his political career.
Matt Gaetz – Social Media Status
Gaetz is a social media figure that is active on the platform. Gaetz’s official Twitter account, @repMattGaetz, has over 1.2 million followers.
He is also active on Instagram, where he has approximately 548k followers. Matt is also on Facebook, where he has approximately 165k likes and supporters.
Quick Facts of Matt Gaetz
- Matt is a member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Florida’s 1st district who succeeded Jeff Miller on January 3, 2017.
- Prior to that, he was a member of the Florida House of Representatives from the 4th district.
- Matt is single as of date.
- Being a Congressman and having lots of responsibilities to carry out, it seems he had been swamped to think about his personal life and personal responsibilities.
- Matt was born into a well-to-do family and grew up in a political environment which sparked his interest in politics and law.