Metul Shah’s net worth is $100,000.
- 1 Who is Metul Shah?
- 2 Naomie Olindo – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Metul Shah? Salary, Earning
- 4 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 5 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 6 Metul Shah – Professional Career
- 7 Metul Shah – Social Media Status
- 8 Quick Facts of Metul Shah
Who is Metul Shah?
Metul Shah is a TV personality and anesthesiologist most known for his connection with Southern Charm star Naomie Olindo. After dating for more than three years, the couple Metul Shah and Naomie Olindo announced their separation in July 2021.
Naomie Olindo – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Metul Ketan Shah was born on June 16, 1991, under the sign of Gemini in Columbia, Maryland.
The 30-year-old resident anesthesiologist is of Asian origin and of American nationality.
Metul is a very family-oriented individual. He was born into a Native American household.
He frequently tweets images of himself with his parents and sister. He frequently sends images to his parents and his sister, Priyanka.
He earned his undergraduate degree from Virginia Commonwealth University and afterward graduated from the same university’s medical school in 2017.
He went on to study at the Medical University of South Carolina.
Net Worth of Metul Shah? Salary, Earning
Anesthesiology Residents in the United States earn between $57,820 and $187,200 per year.
Metul’s salary is projected to be over $60,000 when he becomes a resident in October 2020.
Metul Shah’s net worth is expected to be $100,000 in 2021.
Facts of Metul Shah
|Real Name||Metul Ketan Shah|
|Birthday||June 16, 1991|
|Birthplace||Columbia, Maryland, U.S.|
|Profession||TV personality and Resident Anesthesiologist|
|Dating/Girlfriend||Naomie Olindo (ex)|
|Net Worth||$100 Thousand|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Metul Shah is presently unattached. He is, however, dealing with a recent separation from his now ex-girlfriend, Naomie Olindo.
Metul began seeing the Southern Charm alum in April 2018, shortly after breaking up with Craig Conover.
He even made multiple cameos on the Bravo series during Naomie’s final season. After three years together, Naomie and Metul called it quits.
The couple’s relationship appeared to be developing. Naomie even relocated from Charleston to New York City for Metul’s next step as a physician.
Naomie returned to Charleston to be with her family after realizing Metul had cheated on her. The couple announced their split in July 2021.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Metul Shah stands at a respectable 6 feet tall. He is fit and athletic, weighing roughly 80kg. He has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Metul Shah – Professional Career
Shah works as an anesthesiologist. He finished his residency and moved to the Medical University of South Carolina after moving to Charleston.
Later, in October 2020, he took a fellowship at Weill Cornell Medicine College.
Metul, in addition to being a physician, is an avid traveler. He has traveled to France, the United Arab Emirates, and Bali, among other places.
Metul Shah – Social Media Status
Metul has a 54.9k follower Instagram account. On his account, he has over 170 posts. His account is loaded with photos from his travels.
He’s a laid-back man who takes his job seriously.
Quick Facts of Metul Shah
- Shah is an anesthesiologist and TV personality who gained fame for his relationship with Southern Charm alum Naomie Olindo.
- Originally from Columbia, Maryland, he was born on 16 June 1991 under the star sign Gemini.
- After dating for over three years, the pair Shah and Naomie Olindo announced their split in July 2021.
- The 30-year-old resident anesthesiologist is American by nationality and is of Asian descent.
- Shah is coping with a recent breakup with his now ex-girlfriend, Naomie Olindo.
- ‘Southern Charm’ alum Naomie and Shah called it quits after three years together.