Michael Barrett’s net worth is between $8 million – $10 million.
- 1 Who is Michael Barrett?
- 2 Michael Barrett – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Michael Barrett? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Michael Barrett
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Michael Barrett – Professional Career
- 8 Michael Barrett – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Michael Barrett
Who is Michael Barrett?
Michael Barrett is a well-known American cinematographer who has worked on films such as Ted, Bobby, and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Since 2015, Michael Barrett has been a member of the American Society of Cinematographers. He recently made headlines after his fiancee, Anna Faris revealed on her podcast that she is now married.
Michael Barrett – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Michael Bradley Barrett was born on May 28, 1970, in Riverside, California, under the sign of Gemini.
The 51-year-old cinematographer is of American descent and of British-French ancestry.
Barrett is the father of two children from his previous marriage to Natasha Sabrina Sizlo.
Faris, his wife, has an 8-year-old kid named Jack from her previous marriage to Chris Pratt.
Their blended family has formed a strong affinity with one another. Barrett loves to stay out of the spotlight.
He hasn’t shared anything about his personal life, including his parents’ and siblings’ names.
It is unknown whether he is his parents’ only child or whether he has siblings.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in art from the University of California, Los Angeles.
He later earned a Master of Fine Arts degree in film from Columbia University in New York City.
Net Worth of Michael Barrett? Salary, Earning
Barrett has amassed a sizable fortune as a result of his extended career in Hollywood.
Michael Barrett’s net worth is reported to be between $8 million and $10 million. Meanwhile, his new wife, Faris, is worth a stunning $30 million.
Facts of Michael Barrett
|Real Name||Michael Bradley Barrett|
|Birthday||May 28, 1970|
|Birthplace||Riverside, California, U.S.|
|Net Worth||$8-$10 million|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Michael Barrett is married to Anna Faris, the star of The Scary Movie.
In 2017, he met his now-wife on the set of Overboard and began dating later that year.
The couple was first noticed together while on a romantic vacation in Venice, Italy.
In 2019, the cinematographer proposed to Faris for marriage. The actress claimed that she and Barrett eloped in Washington State on July 21, 2021.
While she didn’t reveal many specifics about their wedding, they were married at a local courthouse in Washington State.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Michael Barrett is a tall man, at 5 feet 9 inches tall. He has a trim, fit body that weighs roughly 78kg. He has dark brown eyes and brown hair.
Michael Barrett – Professional Career
In 2001, Barrett worked on the television show CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
In 2002, he got an ASC Award for Outstanding Achievement in Cinematography in the category “Movie of the Week or Pilot” for his work on the CSI pilot Cross Jurisdictions.
He has been credited with 46 films to date.
To name a few, the director worked on No Good Deed, Gotti, A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas, A Million Ways to Die in the West, and Beast of Burden.
He’s also appeared on TV shows like CSI: Miami, Close to Home, Supergirl, and Blood & Oil.
Michael Barrett – Social Media Status
In terms of social media presence, he is active on Twitter. His Twitter handle, @MLBarrett15, has 877 followers.
Quick Facts of Michael Barrett
- Barrett is an American cinematographer known for his work on Ted, Bobby, and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
- He is a member of the American Society of Cinematographers since 2015.
- Recently, Barrett has been in the headlines after his fiancee Anna Faris let slip on her podcast that she is married now.
- He is married to The Scary Movie actress Anna Faris.
- Barrett met his now-wife on the set of Overboard in 2017 and started dating later on in the year.
- On 21 July 2021, the actress revealed that she and Barrett eloped in Washington State.