Molly Smith’s net worth is unavailable.
- 1 Who is Molly Smith?
- 2 Molly Smith – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Molly Smith? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Molly Smith
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Molly Smith – Professional Career
- 8 Molly Smith – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Molly Smith
Who is Molly Smith?
Molly Smith is a theatre director from the United States. In addition, Molly Smith is the artistic director of Arena Stage in Washington, D.C. She started the Perseverance Theatre in Juneau, Alaska, in 1979. She was previously the artistic director of the Perseverance Theatre, which she managed until 1998. For nearly four decades, she has worked as an Artistic Director and stage director.
Molly Smith – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
There is no information regarding Molly Smith’s birth date. She is of English and Scottish ancestry.
Smith studied at Catholic University in Washington, D.C.
She earned a master’s degree in theatre from American University in Washington, D.C., in 1978.
Net Worth of Molly Smith? Salary, Earning
There is currently no information about Molly Smith’s net worth accessible.
Facts of Molly Smith
|Full Name:||Molly Smith|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Molly Smith’s current relationship status is single.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Molly Smith has brown hair and dark eyes, whereas his height and weight are unknown.
Molly Smith – Professional Career
Smith was appointed Artistic Director of Arena Stage in 1998.
She has directed at the Shaw Festival, Berkeley Repertory Theatre, Trinity Repertory Company, Toronto’s Tarragon Theatre, and Montreal’s Centaur Theatre.
South Pacific, Mack and Mabel, Anna Christie, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, The Music Man, and My Fair Lady were among the shows performed in the theaters.
Molly has two directing credits for the films Raven’s Blood and Making Contact.
Carousel, Oliver!, The Originalist, Fiddler on the Roof, Camp David, Mother Courage and Her Children, Oklahoma!, A Moon for the Misbegotten, My Fair Lady, The Great White Hope, The Music Man, Orpheus Descending, Legacy of Light, The Women of Brewster Place, Cabaret, South Pacific, Agamemnon, and His Daughters, All My Sons, and How I Learned to Drive are among her more than 30 directing credits at.
Smith has also received honorary doctorates from Towson and other universities in the United States.
Molly Smith – Social Media Status
Smith has 18.4k Twitter followers but is not on Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, or Instagram.
Quick Facts of Molly Smith
- Molly is an American theatre director.
- She is also the artistic director of Arena Stage in Washington, D.C. In 1979, she founded the Perseverance Theatre in Juneau, Alaska.
- Molly has achieved two credits for directing the movies Raven’s Blood and Making Contact.
- She has achieved more than 30 directing credits at Arena Stage including, Carousel, Oliver!,
- Currently, the relationship status of Molly is single.