- 1 Who is Morven Christie?
- 2 Morven Christie – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Morven Christie? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Morven Christie
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Morven Christie – Professional Career
- 8 Morven Christie – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Morven Christie
Who is Morven Christie?
Morven Christie is a Scottish actor who enjoys playing unlikeable characters. This actress Morven Christie is well-known for her roles as Amanda Hopkins in Grantchester and Alison Hughes in The A Word on ITV.
Morven Christie – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Morven Christie was born on September 1, 1981, in Helensburgh, Scotland, and she is 37 years old.
She was raised in Glasgow and Aviemore. She has not made her parents’ personal information public.
There is nothing known about her siblings. Morven was born in Scotland, although her nationality is uncertain.
Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
In terms of Morven’s educational background, she attended and graduated from the Drama Centre London.
She began her professional career as soon as she graduated.
Net Worth of Morven Christie? Salary, Earning
Her earnings are primarily derived from her acting career.
Morven Christie has a net worth of $2 million as a result of her work in various films and television series.
Her riches allow her to live a lavish lifestyle.
Facts of Morven Christie
|Birth Date:||September 1, 1981|
|Full Name:||Morven Christie|
|Net Worth:||$ 2 million|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Morven Christie has a divorce.
She married film director Scott Graham in 2012, however, the marriage was short-lived, and they split in 2015.
Morven has maintained a modest profile.
She appears to not want her personal life to be the talk of the town, and she is no longer dedicated to any love engagements.
The actress is content with her own company and is a self-sufficient and independent woman.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Morven Christie stands 5 feet 3 inches tall. She also weighs 52 kilograms.
She also has a body measurement of 33-24-34 inches and a bra size of 38B.
Mike’s hair is dark brown, and her eyes are also dark brown.
Morven Christie – Professional Career
In terms of her professional career, Christie began in 2004 and has worked on stage, in cinema, and in television drama.
She appeared as Juliet and Hero in the Royal Shakespeare Company’s Complete Works season in 2006.
Similarly, Christie was cast in Sam Mendes’ first Bridge Project theatre company in 2008.
She is playing Anya in Tom Stoppard’s new adaptation of The Cherry Orchard and Perdita in Shakespeare’s The Winter’s Tale, which concluded at The Old Vic in London after a sellout run at Brooklyn Academy of Music in New York City and a world tour.
Christie’s various television roles include Ellen Rooney in the 2017 BBC thriller The Replacement.
She also played Amanda Hopkins in the first three seasons of the ITV drama Grantchester and Alison Hughes in the critically acclaimed BBC drama The A Word.
In 2018, she co-starred with Bill Nighy as Kirsten Lindstrom in Sarah Phelps’ production of Agatha Christie’s Ordeal by Innocence.
Christie most recently acted as DS Lisa Armstrong, the lead role in the ITV crime drama series The Bay, which was recorded in the latter months of 2018 and premiered on ITV on March 20, 2019.
Morven Christie: Honors and Nominations
She was nominated for a BAFTA Scotland Award for Best Actress – Television for The A Word (2016) and The Replacement (2017).
Morven Christie – Social Media Status
Morven has over 21.2K Instagram followers.
However, she does not have an official Facebook or Twitter page.
Quick Facts of Morven Christie
- Morven is popular for playing Amanda Hopkins in the ITV drama Grantchester and Alison Hughes in the BBC drama The A Word.
- She was born in Helensburgh, Scotland on September 1, 1981, and she is currently 37 years old.
- Morven holds Scottish citizenship, but her ethnicity is unknown.
- Working in numerous films and series, she has earned a net worth of $2 million.
- Morven married film director Scott Graham in 2012, but the marriage didn’t last long and they got divorced in 2015.