Muriel Bowser’s net worth is about $300 million USD.
Check our most recent updates about Muriel Bowser’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Muriel Bowser’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Muriel Elizabeth Bowser (born August 2, 1972) is a politician from the United States who has served as the mayor of the District of Columbia since 2015. She was a member of the Democratic Party and formerly served Ward 4 on the District of Columbia Council from 2007 to 2015.
What is the net worth of Muriel Bowser?
Muriel Bowser’s compensation is expected to be about $176,578 in 2020. Her political profession is her main source of wealth. Her net worth is projected to be in the $300 million USD range.
Muriel Bowser: Professional Career
Bowser’s political career started in 2004 when she ran unopposed for the Advisory Neighborhood Commission (ANC).
She served Single Member District 4B09, which included the Riggs Park area.
She stood unopposed for re-election to the seat again in 2006.
Muriel Bowser: Height, Weight, and Age
Muriel Bowser will be 47 years old in 2020. Muriel Bowser has a height of 5 feet and 6 inches. She weighs approximately 60 kg. Her eyes are purple, and her hair is brown. She owns a UK size 6 shoe.
Muriel Bowser: Married or Single?
Muriel Bowser is single and concentrating on her future as of 2020. Bowser revealed in May 2018 that she had adopted a child. As of now, the baby’s name is unknown.
Facts of Muriel Elizabeth Bowser
|Real Name||Muriel Elizabeth Bowser|
|Nick Name||Muriel Bowser|
|Born||August 2, 1972|
|Age||47 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||7th Mayor of the District of Columbia|
|Birthplace||Washington, D.C., U.S.|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’6″|
|Parents||Father: Joan Bowser
|Education||1. Chatham University (BA)
2. American University (MPP)
|Net Worth||Approx $300 million USD (As of 2020)|
Muriel Bowser: Birth, Parents, Education
Muriel Bowser was born on August 2, 1972, in Washington, D.C., in the United States. Joe and Joan Bowser’s youngest of six daughters.
She grew up in North Michigan Park, which is located in northeast D.C. Bowser graduated from Elizabeth Seton High School, a private all-girls Catholic high school in Bladensburg, Maryland, in 1990.
Because of her above-average performance, she was awarded a college scholarship. Bowser earned a bachelor’s degree in history from Chatham College in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and a master’s degree in public policy from the American University School of Public Affairs.
She moved from a Riggs Park duplex where she had stayed since 2000 to a Colonial Village home in 2015. She has been a practicing Catholic her whole life. Bowser has stated that she never imagined herself as a politician or mayor, but rather as an agency administrator.
Also Read: Missy Rothstein,
Quick Facts about Muriel Bowser
- Bowser introduced many livestock laws in 2017, including a prohibition on backyard poultry, a mandate that all cats be registered, and a clause that seemed to make it illegal to leave dog manure in private yards for longer than 24 hours.
- By 2018, the administration of D.C. Public Schools has sparked an audit by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the United States Department of Education, and the D.C. Office of Inspector General.
- Bowser reported a $4.7 million investment in two Anacostia River islands in January 2018, 45-acre Kingman Island and 5-acre Heritage Island.
- According to her Instagram profile, she is “the official Instagram handle of the Mayor of Washington, DC.” Join me in doing everything in our power to provide for every Washingtonian.”