Murray Bartlett’s Net Worth is $14 million.
Check our most recent updates about Murray Bartlett’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Murray Bartlett’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Murray Bartlett, an Australian actor, is best known for his role in the HBO comedy-drama series Looking.
Murray Bartlett’s Net Worth & Salary
Murray Bartlett’s net worth is predicted to be around $14 million as of 2021, which he acquired from his professional career as an actor.
According to various internet sources, the average wage for an Australian actor/actress is AU$33.51 per hour. Murray may be making a similar range of pay, but he has not specified the exact sum.
As a successful actor, he may earn money by endorsing, advertising, and sponsoring many fashion brands and enterprises.
If Murray pursues his career, his net worth and salary will undoubtedly arise in the next years. Murray lives a rich and fulfilling lifestyle in Australia with his family members.
Facts of Murray Bartlett
|Full Name:||Murray Bartlett|
|Birth Date:||March 20, 1971|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Net Worth||$14 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Education||Australia’s National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA)|
|Murray Bartlett Instagram|
Murray Bartlett’s Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Murray Bartlett was born to Australian parents on March 20, 1971, in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. He will be 50 years old in 2021, and his horoscope sign is Pisces.
Murray celebrates his birthday on March 20th each year. He avoids the media limelight, therefore information about his parents’ identities and professions is missing from the media.
Murray does not appear to have any siblings. His parents raised him in Perth, Western Australia. Murray is an Australian native with a white ethnic heritage.
Murray studied at Australia’s National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) in Kensington. In 1991, he graduated from there with a Bachelor of Performing Arts (Acting).
Murray Bartlett’s Relationship Status
Murray Bartlett is unmarried and single, thus he does not currently have a companion. He is openly gay, although he has never mentioned any person as a companion or boyfriend.
Because of his reclusive character, he does not reveal much about his personal life to the general public.
He is frequently seen in public with his friends and co-actors, but he has never named them as his boyfriend or love partner to date.
Murray appears to be content with his solitary existence and to be concentrating on his professional job rather than being with anybody else.
If he marries in the near future, he may share the news with his fan following on social networking sites. Murray’s previous relationships are unknown, and he has never been involved in any speculations or issues involving his life.
Murray Bartlett’s Height & Weight
Murray Bartlett stands at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs the same. He has a fit physical structure, but he has yet to publish his other body measures with the public, such as his chest size, waist size, hip size, and so on.
Murray’s hair is dark brown, and his eyes are hazel in hue.
Murray Bartlett’s Professional Career
- Murray began his professional acting career in the late 1980s, appearing on a number of soap operas.
- Murray traveled to the United States in search of better possibilities, and in 2002 he scored his first major part in the HBO show Sex and the City.
- Murray began to appear in additional hit movies and TV shows after the series’ success.
- Murray has appeared in a slew of blockbuster films and television shows. Dad and Dave: On Our Selection, Needle, Girl Most Likely, Home and Away, The Beast, Flipper, The Secret Life of Us, All My Children, and others.
- In 2011, he was awarded the Iris Prize for Best Actor at the Iris Prize Festival.
- In the year 2020, he was nominated for a Queerty Award in the category TV Performance for his performance in Tales of the City.
Quick Facts of Murray Bartlett
- Australian actor, Murray Bartlett is famous for his appearance in the HBO comedy-drama series, Looking.
- Murray Bartlett was born on 20th March 1971, in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia to Australian parents.
- According to some online resources, Australian actor/actress earns an average salary of AU$33.51 per hour.
- Murray is unmarried and single so he does not have any partner at the moment.
- He is openly gay but he has never talked about any guy being his partner or boyfriend.
- Due to his secretive nature, he does not open much about his personal on the public.