Who is Nunzia Pennino? Salary, Earning
Nunzia Pennino is an Italian Makeup Artist and Instagram Personality. Nunzia Pennino is best known as the wife of Italian footballer Diego Sinagra from Naples.
Nunzia Pennino- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Nunzia Penninowas born in 1989.
Pennino has a tattoo of her mother’s name, Rita, whom she refers to as her angel.
Nunzia was raised alongside her elder brother, with whom she appears to be very close and frequently shares pictures of her family on her Instagram account.
Net Worth of Nunzia Pennino? Salary, Earning
Nunzia Pennino’s net worth is $1 million USD (approx.).
Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Nunzia Pennino’s relationship status has been kept private.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Nunzia Pennino has a height of 5′ 6″ in feet and inches.
Nunzia Pennino- Professional Career
Pennino began her career as an employee of the Kiko Milano makeup brand, working in one of their retail locations.
Pennino is best known as the wife of Italian footballer Diego Sinagra from Naples.
She, along with other family members, made headlines following the death of Diego Maradona.
He was a legendary footballer who died of a heart attack on November 25, 2020, at the age of 60. Diego Sinagra is one of Maradona’s children, born to Cristiana Sinagra, Maradona’s girlfriend.
Diego was finally revealed to be Sinagra’s biological father in 1993, but the two never met until 2003. He went to a golf tournament on purpose to meet his father in Fiuggi.
Nunzia’s partner eventually gained his respect after Diego admitted that he was his father in 2007. The world is in shock and mourning following the death of Diego.
Her social media handles are unknown.
Quic Facts of Nunzia Pennino
- She released a series of stories after learning of Diego’s death, in which she told her followers that her family is in shock and is still processing the tragic news.
- She is the legendary sports personality’s only daughter-in-law.
- She made her Instagram debut on August 14, 2012, and as of November 2020, she had over 46,000 followers.
- Later, she worked for MAC Cosmetics for several years.
- On July 16, 2013, she paid tribute to internet celebrity Talia Joy Castellano, who died at the age of 14.
- In January 2019, her son was baptized in Buenos Aires, Argentina, in the presence of his grandfather, Jana, and Diego Fernando.