Check our most recent updates about Queen Naija’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Queen Naija’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
She is a YouTuber and singer-songwriter from the United States. She came to prominence after self-releasing the songs “Medicine” and “Karma” in 2018. In the same year, she debuted at No. 45 on the Billboard Hot 100. Furthermore, on the day of its publication, the single ranked first overall on the iTunes charts.
Aside from that, she has a sizable fan base on her social networking accounts. Her Instagram account has millions of fans. She also manages her YouTube channel, which has over a million viewers.
What is the net worth of Queen Naija?
Queen Naija rose to fame as a competitor on the thirteenth season of American Idol. Furthermore, her net worth is expected to be more than $4.5 million in 2020.
Queen Naija: Birth, Age, Parents, and Family
On October 17, 1995, Queen Naija was born. She is now 24 years old. She is of American nationality and her race is a combination of “Black, Italian, and Arab.”
Her mother’s and father’s surnames are unknown. Her mother gave her the name Queen Naija, which was influenced by her grandmother.
Queen Naija: Height and Weight
Queen Naija is 5 feet 2 inches tall, or 1.57 meters or 157 centimeters. She weighs approximately 55 kg (121 lbs).
She is both a gymnast and a health fanatic. Her eyes and hair are all purple.
Quick Facts of Queen Naija Bulls
|Real Name||Queen Naija Bulls|
|Nick Name||Queen Naija|
|Famous As||Singer, Youtuber, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||October 17, 1995|
|Birthplace||Ypsilanti, Michigan, U.S.|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Weight||55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Figure Stats||34-24-38 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Son||(2) Christopher Sails jr,
Legend Lorenzo White
|Net Worth||Approx $4.5 m|
Queen Naija: Married or Single?
She is divorced and was formerly married to Chris Sails. Aside from that, Queen has a son from her marriage, Christopher Sails Jr.
Queen Naija and her husband Chris Sails had a very public divorce. Since Chris was swept up in an adultery controversy, the pair formally divorced in 2018, and Queen applied for divorce.
Queen Naija is currently in a partnership with ClarenceNYC. They have been dating since 2018. Legend Lorenzo White, their son, was born on January 29, 2019.
Quick facts of Queen Naija
- She began her career as a YouTuber in 2015.
- Christopher Sails, her ex-husband, lives in Detroit, Michigan.
- As of August 2020, her solo channel had exceeded the old channel and had 4.59 million viewers.
- She enjoys spending time with her son and their two pets.
- Her mother and father are very dear to her.
- She has a massive fan base on her Instagram site.
- She documented a few meetings with record companies that she attended with her team/management on her YouTube page.
- She is a singer-songwriter and YouTuber from the United States.
- In 2018, she rose to fame after self-releasing the songs “Medicine” and “Karma.”
- She debuted at No. 45 on the Billboard Hot 100 the same year.
- Furthermore, the single debuted at the top of the iTunes charts on the day it was released.
- She stands 5 foot 2 inches tall, which equates to 1.57 meters or 157 centimeters.
- She weighs around 55 kilograms (121 lbs).
- She is a gymnast as well as a fitness nut.
- Her hair and eyes are also black.