- 1 Who is Rachel Shenton?
- 2 Rachel Shenton – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Rachel Shenton? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Rachel Shenton
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Rachel Shenton – Professional Career
- 8 Rachel Shenton – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Rachel Shenton
Who is Rachel Shenton?
Rachel Shenton is a British-born actress and writer who has appeared in a variety of projects. Rachel Shenton is well-known for her roles in All Creatures Great and Small, Waterloo Road, and other films.
Rachel Shenton – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Rachel Shenton’s complete birthdate is December 21, 1986, and she was born in Stoke-on-Trent, England.
Her mother’s name is unknown, but her father’s name is Geoff Shenton.
Rachel’s ancestors are English, and she first attended Burslem College for her education.
She then graduated from Stoke on Trent College.
Net Worth of Rachel Shenton? Salary, Earning
According to 2022 reports, Rachel Shenton has a net worth of $2 million, which she earned from her employment.
However, her annual salary and other earnings have not yet been made public.
Her acting credits currently stand at 26.
Facts of Rachel Shenton
|Birth Date:||December 21, 1986|
|Full Name:||Rachel Shenton|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Profession||Actress and Writer|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Rachel Shenton is a married woman at the moment.
In October 2018, she married a man named Chris Overton.
She began dating her spouse in 2010, and after years of dating, they took their relationship to the next level.
Chris is a professional actor/director.
In 2017, his directorial short film The Silent Child won an Academy Award.
According to several sources, Rachel has fantastic chemistry with her co-star Nicholas Ralph.
As a result, her admirers believe they are a couple in real life as well.
Unfortunately, she is married to someone else.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Rachel Shenton is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 54 kg.
Furthermore, she has naturally dark brown long hair and gorgeous dark brown eyes.
Rachel Shenton – Professional Career
Shenton has appeared in a number of film and television projects, and her work has been widely praised.
In 2005, she made her television debut as Katrina Hobsbawn in an episode of Holby City.
Her other television series credits include,
Doctors as Sadie Slade for an episode
Sophia’s Dairy as Tricia for an episode
Genie in the House as Amy for an episode
Blood and Bone China as Anna Fitzgerald for ten episodes
Switched at Birth as Lily Summers for 19 episodes
All Creatures Great and Small as Helen Alderson for 21 episodes
Rachel has also worked on a number of big-screen projects this year. Some of her films include,
The Colour Room as Annie Shorter in 2021
Living the Dream as Rachel in 2013
Money Kills as Anya Valeskavich in 2012
The Feeling of Unreality as Maria Moon in 2012
As a writer plus producer, she has worked on three short films titled Roy, Leader, and The Silent Child.
Rachel Shenton – Social Media Status
Shenton is not on social media platforms such as TikTok or YouTube.
However, this actor has an Instagram and Facebook account with over 73.5k and 1.3k followers, respectively.
She also has over 138.8k followers on Twitter.
Quick Facts of Rachel Shenton
- Rachel is an actress and writer of British nationality who has shown her acting skills in many projects.
- She is popular for her appearance in All Creatures Great and Small, Waterloo Road, etc.
- Rachel is mostly known for her amazing acting as Mitzeee Minniver in the TV show Hollyoaks.
- By the reports of 2022, she has an estimated net worth of $2 million which she collected from her work.
- But unfortunately, Rachel is married to another guy.