- 1 Who is Ripley Parker?
- 2 Ripley Parker – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Ripley Parker? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Ripley Parker
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Ripley Parker – Professional Career
- 8 Ripley Parker – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Ripley Parker
Who is Ripley Parker?
Ripley Parker is a well-known British author. Ripley Parker has appeared on the YA television show The F**k-It List. She is best known as the daughter of film director and screenwriter Ol Parker and actress Thandie Newton.
Ripley Parker – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
The lovely author Ripley Parker was born on December 17, 2000, in London, United Kingdom.
She is 22 years old and of British nationality as of 2022.
She is of English descent, and her birth zodiac sign is Sagittarius, according to astrologers.
Net Worth of Ripley Parker? Salary, Earning
The net worth and salary of accomplished writer Ripley Parker are not currently available.
In terms of her parents’ net worth, her father, OI Parker, is estimated to be worth around $1 million US.
Her mother, Thandie Newton, has a net worth of approximately $14 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
Facts of Ripley Parker
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Ripley Parker appears to be concentrating on her writing career.
She hasn’t revealed anything about her current relationship.
Although this has not been confirmed, the writer appears to be single at the moment.
Parker prefers to keep her personal life private, and once she finds the love of her life, she may reveal who she’s dating.
There is also no information about her previous relationships.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Ripley Parker has a light complexion and hazel eyes. Similarly, she has short black hair.
Her current height and other body stats, however, are unavailable.
Ripley Parker – Professional Career
Parker was initially represented by Knight Hall Agency.
In October 2019, she published an essay titled “It’s Not OK To Feel Blue (And Other Lies): Inspirational People Open Up About Their Mental Health,” which became a Sunday Times bestseller.
She then worked on a play about the life of Emily Dickinson, an American poet, as well as a jukebox musical.
She is on her way to a successful future career, but other details about her professional life are unknown.
Ripley Parker – Social Media Status
The rising star Ripley prefers to keep a low profile.
That is why Ripley is only on Instagram under the username @ripley.parker, where she has over 1.4K followers.
Despite the fact that she owns the Instagram account, she has kept it private, so viewers cannot view her Instagram posts.
Quick Facts of Ripley Parker
- Ripley is an accomplished British writer.
- She has worked in the YA television series, The F**k-It List.
- The young writer Ripley is best known to be the daughter of film director and screenwriter Ol Parker and actress Thandie Newton.
- She is only present on Instagram under the username, @ripley.parker, where she is followed by over 1.4K people.
- Ripley has yet to reveal her current relationship.