Check our most recent updates about RM’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as RM’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Kim Nam-Joon (RM) is a South Korean rapper, songwriter, and record producer. He was previously known as Rap Monster. In the South Korean boy band BTS, he is the group’s leader and a rapper. Let’s look at some fun facts about famous Korean singer RM from the BTS band.
RM’s Net Worth
RM has amassed a sizable fortune as a result of his prosperous career and creative endeavors. His net worth is projected to be $20 million is still being assessed.
Age, Zodiac & Nationality
RM is now 27 years old. Virgo is his zodiac sign. Her nationality is South Korean.
Height & Weight
He is about 74 kg (162 lbs) in weight. His height is 5 feet 11 inches tall. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is blonde.
Bio, Parents & Education
RM was born in the South Korean city of Ilsan, in the province of Gyeonggi-do. His brothers, father, and mother make up his family. He went to Apgujeong High School and majored in Electronic Engineering at Global Cyber University (bachelor).
RM is currently a student at Global Cyber University. With an IQ of 148, he is extremely intelligent. His high school exams had previously placed him in the top 1% of the nation. He is proficient in both English and Korean.
Facts of RM
|Real Name||Kim Nam-Joon|
|Famous As||Rapper, Songwriter, Member of the boy band “BTS”|
|Birthday||September 12, 1994|
|Birthplace||Ilsan-Gu, Goyang, South Korea|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 11 in|
|Weight||approx. 74 Kg (162 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||approx. $20 m (USD)|
As of now, RM is single. His ideal girlfriend would be someone who is sweet, attractive, confident, and beautiful with a brain.
RM began his music career as a solo underground artist under the stage name Runch Randa long before he became RM.
On June 12, 2013, Namjoon made his debut as a member of the BTS boy band. He was the very first member of BTS to join. Rapping, he said, helped him cope with the stress of his studies. His debut song, “No More Dreams,” was inspired by the days when he stayed up late studying for his exams. He has worked on every BTS album since his debut.
In March 2015, He and Warren G released their first single, P.D.D (Please Don’t Die). He released his first solo mixtape a few days later. ‘RM’ is the abbreviation for ‘Respons With the release of his “Mono” mixtape on October 23, 2018, he made a comeback. He also released three music videos from his mixtape: “Moonchild,” “Forever Rain,” and “Seoul.”
In addition, He has written and recorded over 100 songs to date. Wale, Warren G, Gaeko, Krizz Kaliko, MFBTY, Fall Out Boy, Main, and Lil Nas X are among the artists with whom he has collaborated.
He was promoted from associate to full member of the Korea Music Copyright Association in January 2020, alongside fellow BTS member J-Hope. They were joined by bandmate Suga, who had been accepted as a full member in 2018. On January 6, 2020, he was featured on Younha’s song “Winter Flower,” which was released.
Quick Facts of RM
- There was a report among Korean fans that Namjoon had heart surgery at the age of 15 and only had a 30% chance of survival.
- Browsing, walking, photography, hiking, and acting are some of his favorite pastimes.
- Ice skating is one of his favorite pastimes.
- During his time as an idol trainee, RM chose the nickname “Rap Beast.”
- He is an LGBTQ supporter.
- He keeps his personal life private.
- He used to write song lyrics on the cover and pages of his books while he was in school.
- He has almost 100 songs to his name as a composer/producer.
- His fans often refer to him as “Rap Mon” (short for “chief mon”), “God of Destruction” or “the destroyer” (he kills anything he touches, including sunglasses, furniture, doorknobs, and bunk bed ladders). As a result, his peers gave him this moniker).
- He is very picky when it comes to shopping.
- His favorite dishes are meat and Kalguksu, as well as Korean knife noodles.
- He has a rough and rugged exterior, but he is still very playful and laid-back.
- His favorite colors are black, pink, and purple.
- Rap Mon and BTOB’s Ilhoon were classmates in the same high school club, Design Club.
- “Jimin, you got no jams” and “Teamwork makes the dream work” are two of his well-known quotes.
- On TC Candler’s “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018,” he is ranked 79th.
- In 2017, he collaborated with American rapper Wale on a socially conscious track named “Change.”
- In January 2020, he was promoted from associate to full member of the Korea Music Copyright Association.
- For the year 2018, he was ranked as the 12th most popular idol. He was ranked 11th in 2019.
- Along with the other members of BTS, he was awarded the fifth-class Hwagwan Order of Cultural Merit by the President of South Korea in 2018 for their contributions to Korean culture.
- Under his social media sites, he has a sizable fan base.
- His Instagram account has 5.4 million followers.
- He keeps his social media platforms up to date and shares posts and videos with his followers.