Rob Pelinka’s Net Worth is about $250 million.
Check our most recent updates about Rob Pelinka’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Rob Pelinka’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Rob Pelinka is a well-known Lake Bluff, Illinois-based American basketball executive, lawyer, sports agent, and former college basketball player.
The University of Michigan offered him a scholarship. In 1996, Pelinka received his Juris Doctor cum laude. He set a number of season and career highs.
What is the net worth of Rob Pelinka?
Maggette agreed to terms with the Golden State Warriors on July 10 for a five-year contract worth $50 million.
Gordon withdrew from the NBA Summer League in mid-July 2008 due to a strained left hamstring.
His net worth is projected to be more than $250 million (USD).
Rob Pelinka: Professional Career
Since the 2003 NBA draft, Rob Pelinka has represented a number of top-14 selections.
Pelinka was also named NCAA Male Walter Byers Scholar-Athlete of the Year in 1993.
Rob Pelinka: Weight and Height
He is 6 feet 6 inches tall, or 1.98 meters or 98 centimeters. He weighs around 91 kg (200 lbs). He has brown hair and dark brown skin.
He is also a fitness fanatic. He wears a 9.5 US shoe size.
Rob Pelinka: Birth, Age, Parents, & Education
On December 23, 1969, Rob Pelinka was born. He is now 50 years old. Capricorn is his astrological sign.
He was born in the United States of America. He is of mixed race and has American nationality.
His father’s name is Robert Todd Pelinka, Sr., and he was taught the basics of basketball by his father, a former high school basketball coach.
In college, he became a high school All-American basketball player at Lake Forest High School.
Facts of Robert Todd Pelinka Jr
|Real Name||Robert Todd Pelinka Jr|
|Nick Name||Rob Pelinka|
|Famous As||Sports Executive|
|Birthday||December 23, 1969|
|Height||approx. 6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight||approx. 91 Kg (200 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||22 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||9.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $250 m (USD)|
Rob Pelinka: Married or Single?
Rob Pelinka married a woman named Kristin. The couple has children and is living their married life to the fullest.
Also Read: Emmy Raver-Lampman, Kristine Riis, Addison Riecke, Bindi Irwin
Quick facts of Rob Pelinka
- Rob Pelinka is a well-known American basketball executive, lawyer, sports agent, and former college basketball player residing in Lake Bluff, Illinois.
- He was given a scholarship to the University of Michigan.
- Pelinka got his Juris Doctor cum laude in 1996.
- He set many seasons and career highs.
- Maggette agreed to terms with the Golden State Warriors on July 10 for a five-year contract worth $50 million.
- Gordon was forced to withdraw from the NBA Summer League in mid-July 2008 due to a strained left hamstring.
- His net worth is expected to exceed $250 million (USD).
- Rob Pelinka has represented a number of top-14 picks in the NBA draft since 2003.
- In 1993, Pelinka was also named the NCAA Male Walter Byers Scholar-Athlete of the Year.
- He stands 6 foot 6 inches tall, which equates to 1.98 meters or 98 centimeters.
- He has dark brown skin and brown hair.
- He was born on December 23, 1969.
- Rob Pelinka is 50 years old now.
- His astrological sign is Capricorn.
- His birthplace is the United States of America.
- He is of mixed race and holds American citizenship.
- He was a high school All-American basketball player at Lake Forest High School before entering college.