- 1 Who is Samantha Armytage?
- 2 Samantha Armytage – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Samantha Armytage? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Samantha Armytage
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Samantha Armytage – Professional Career
- 8 Samantha Armytage – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Samantha Armytage
Who is Samantha Armytage?
Samantha Armytage is a well-known Australian journalist and presenter who has co-hosted Sunrise’s breakfast TV show since 2013. However, many of the journalist Samantha Armytage’s admirers are saddened by her departure from the show after seven years in 2021. She previously co-hosted Weekend Sunrise and presented Seven’s 4.30 News.
Samantha Armytage – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Samantha Armytage was born on Bolaro Station near Adaminaby, New South Wales, Australia in 1976 under the zodiac sign of Aries.
Her birthday is September 4th, making her 44 years old and her zodiac sign Virgo.
Similarly, she has Australian nationality and is of Aboriginal descent. Samantha is the daughter of Mac and Elizabeth Armytage.
Her parents raised her on Bolaro Station, which is located near New South Wales. Her father was also the station manager.
Similarly, she has a younger brother named Charlie. She went to Kincoppal-Rose Bay High School and Charles Sturt University.
Net Worth of Samantha Armytage? Salary, Earning
Samantha Armytage has earned a large net worth, which some web sources estimate to be in excess of $1 million.
She is a determined journalist with a bright and promising future.
Despite the fact that she has gotten no specific recognition, her coworkers and boss commend her efforts.
Facts of Samantha Armytage
|Real Name||Samantha Armytage|
|Birthday||4th September 1976|
|Birthplace||Bolaro Station, Adaminaby, New South Wales, Australia|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Parents||Mac and Elizabeth Armytage|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Samantha Armytage is married to Richard Lavender, a wonderful man.
Her husband claims it was love at first sight when they first met in 2019 at a friend’s birthday celebration.
He stated, “I remember seeing her and having a really good sensation. “That’s my gal,” I thought.
He sought their common buddy for her phone number, which marked the beginning of their relationship.
Nonetheless, the couple announced their engagement in June 2020.
On December 31, 2020, they will marry in a private ceremony in the Southern Highlands.
Samantha is the stepmother to Richard’s two daughters from his previous marriage.
Samantha frequently posts pictures of herself and her husband on social media, and she has even posted photos from their wedding.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Samantha Armytage stands 5 feet 9 inches tall. The attractive reporter has a fit and beautiful body.
She also has blonde hair and dark brown eyes.
Samantha Armytage – Professional Career
Armytage began her career with WIN Television in 1999 and later moved on to Sky News Australia as a top political correspondent in 2002.
She rose to prominence after joining the Seven Network in 2003.
In December 2004, she won her first significant presenting gig for Seven News Sydney.
From 2005 to 2006, she was a regular fill-in presenter for Chris Bath. She took over as host of Seven 4.30 News from Mike Amor in 2006.
Samantha was named Weekend Sunrise co-host in 2007 and replaced Sunrise co-host Melissa Doyle in 2013.
She did, however, leave Sunrise in 2021 to spend more time with her family.
In addition, in 2017, she served as a columnist for News Corp Australia, and in 2021, she will debut her own podcast, Something to Talk About with Samantha Armytage.
Samantha Armytage – Social Media Status
In terms of Samantha’s social media presence, she is active on Instagram. She has 258k followers on her official Instagram account, @sam armytage.
Quick Facts of Samantha Armytage
- Samantha is Australia’s beloved journalist and presenter who has been co-hosting Sunrise’s breakfast TV program since 2013.
- Before, she had also co-hosted Weekend Sunrise and presented Seven’s 4.30 News.
- Samantha resigned from Sunrise in 2021 to spend more time with her family.
- The pair were engaged in June 2020. She is married to her amazing husband, Richard Lavender.
- Samantha and Richard Lavender tied the knot in a private ceremony in the Southern Highlands on 31st December 2020.
- While the couple does not share children of their own, she is a stepmother to Richard’s two daughters from his previous marriage.