- 1 Who is Scott Ruffalo?
- 2 Scott Ruffalo- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Scott Ruffalo? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Scott Ruffalo
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Scott Ruffalo- Professional Career
- 8 Social Media
- 9 Quick Facts of Scott Ruffalo
Who is Scott Ruffalo?
Scott Ruffalo was an American citizen, professional hairdresser, stylist, entrepreneur, and designer from Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States. Scott Ruffalo ran his own salon in Los Angeles. Apart from this, he also worked as a hairstylist in some salons in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica.
On the night of 1 December 2006, Scott, brother of the famous artist Mark Ruffalo, shot himself.
He was at his home at the time of the incident, which is in Beverly Hills.
After he was shot, he was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Scott Ruffalo- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
The professional hairstylist was born to his parents on Saturday, February 1st, 1969, in Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States.
He was born into a middle-class family and belonged to the Christian religion.
He was 39 years old at the time of his death.
His father “Frank Lawrence Ruffalo” is a Construction Painter.
His mother “Marie Rose” also works as a hairdresser and stylist.
His elder brother “Mark Ruffalo” is a famous actor.
Scott has two sisters in the family named “Nicole Ruffalo” and “Tania Ruffalo”.
He had a passion for hairdressing since childhood.
Ruffalo decided to become a professional hairdresser like his mom at a very early age.
Scott and his brother Mark attended the same school “First Colonial High School” for their primary education.
After that, he joined Los Angeles University and completed his diploma in hairdressing.
After that, he started working in some salons in his hometown to gain more experience in this field.
Net Worth of Scott Ruffalo? Salary, Earning
Scott Ruffalo’s net worth is $35 million.
Facts of Scott Ruffalo
|Real Full Birth Name||Scott Ruffalo.|
|Profession||Hairdresser, Designer, Hairstylist, and Entrepreneur.|
|Age at the time of death||39 years old.|
|Cause of Death||Homicide.|
|Date of Birth||1 February 1969.|
|Date of Death||8 December 2008.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States.|
|Place of Death||Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Aquarius.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 8″.
Centimeters: 172 cm.
Meters: 1.72 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.|
|Parents||Father: Frank Lawrence Ruffalo.
Mother: Marie Rose.
|Siblings||Sisters: Tania Ruffalo and Nicole Ruffalo.
Brother: Mark Ruffalo.
|School||First Colonial High School.|
|Alma Mater||Los Angeles University.|
|Last Updated||On 16 June 2020 (©️ Copyright – Dreshare.com).|
|Personal Life Relationship|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Scott Ruffalo was a very serious person. He liked to live alone.
Some media reports say that Scott got married to a divorced lady named “Luzelena Ruffalo”. He is also a step-father of “Lucinda”.
Lucinda is the daughter of Luzelena Ruffalo from her previous relationships.
Scott was married but did not live with his wife.
According to the reports, he lived with an unknown lady (who seems his girlfriend)
He was addicted to drugs and alcohol.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Scott’s height is 5′ 8″ Feet & Inches. (172 cm,1.72 m)
He weighs 65 Kg(143 lbs).
He has Hazel Eye Color and Brown Hair Color.
Scott Ruffalo- Professional Career
Mark Ruffalo’s sibling also learned some hairstyle tips from his mother.
Scott also worked in the famous Salon in Beverly Hills named “Giuseppe Franco Salon”.
Apart from this, he also worked in many Salons to polish his styling and dressing skills.
After getting his verified cosmetology license in 1991, he started his own salon “Ruff Inc.”.
Scott also worked as a hairdresser for many popular celebrities.
Once his brother Mark asked him to act in films but he refused.
Scott was a very talented guy.
Scott’s social media was not found.
Quick Facts of Scott Ruffalo
- On 1st December 2008, Mark Ruffalo’s brother, Scott shot himself at his home in Beverly Hills.
- On the night of 1 December 2006, Scott, the brother of the famous artist Mark Ruffalo, shot himself.
- During the investigation, Beverly Hills police discovered that a woman named Shaha Mishaal Adham was present in his room at the time of the incident.
- Shaha Mishaal Adham told that she had gone to Scott’s house to get the key to her car which Scott had borrowed from her a few days ago.
- The Beverly Hills police took both of them into custody for investigation.
- Shaha Mishaal Adham was the princess of Saudi Arabia.
- Police later declared Ruffalo’s death a homicide.
- The mystery of Scott’s death has not been revealed yet.
- Scott was 39 years old at the time of his death.