- 1 Who is Sharyn Alfonsi?
- 2 Sharyn Alfonsi – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Sharyn Alfonsi? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Sharyn Alfonsi
- 5 Sharyn Alfonsi- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
- 7 Professional Career
- 8 Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Sharyn Alfonsi
Who is Sharyn Alfonsi?
Sharyn Alfonsi is an American journalist and a correspondent for 60 Minutes and 60 Minutes Sports. Sharyn Alfonsi began her career as a broadcaster. She worked as a weekend weather anchor, news reporter, and editor, among other things.
Sharyn Alfonsi – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Sharyn Alfonsi was born in Mississippi, United States, on June 3, 1971.
She is 48 years old and was born under the sign of Gemini.
Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is white.
Sharyn earned her bachelor’s degree in 1994 from the University of Mississippi in Oxford.
Information about her parents and brother is still public due to her guarded nature.
She did, however, receive her diploma from the University of Mississippi in Oxford in 1994.
Net Worth of Sharyn Alfonsi? Salary, Earning
She also joined CBS News, which is based in New York City.
Alfonsi began her career as a member of the 60 Minutes Sportscast.
She made her 60 Minutes debut with an investigation into fraud following Hurricane Sandy.
Sharyn Alfonsi has amassed a net worth of $1 million as a result of her efforts.
Facts of Sharyn Alfonsi
|Real Name||Sharyn Alfonsi|
|Birthday||3rd June 1971|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Sharyn Alfonsi- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
Matt Eby, her husband, is the person she is married to. They dated each other for several years before tying the marriage.
However, details of their wedding are still being finalized. In 2010, the couple brought their first child, a boy called Wyatt, into the world.
They welcomed their second child, a daughter called Flynn, just two years after their first.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
The media does not have any information about her height, weight, or size.
However, based on her photographs, she appears to be of average height and weight.
Alfonsi began her media career at KHBS-TV, where she worked as a news reporter, editor, photographer, and weekend weather anchor.
She later joined KIRO-TV in Washington after serving there for several years.
She worked as a reporter and a replacement anchor there.
Social Media Status
She doesn’t seem to be active on social media.
Quick Facts of Sharyn Alfonsi
- Starting her career as a broadcaster, Sharyn is an American journalist and a correspondent for 60 Minutes and 60 Minutes Sports.
- Besides that, she also served as a weekend weather anchor, news reporter, and editor.
- Sharyn was born on 3 June 1971 in Mississippi, U.S.
- She currently ages 48 and possesses the birth sign, Gemini.
- Alfonsi made her debut on 60 Minutes with an investigative story about Fraud after Hurricane Sandy.
- She is in a marital relationship with her husband, Matt Eby.