- 1 Who is Sheila Lussier?
- 2 Sheila Lussier – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Sheila Lussier? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Sheila Lussier
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Sheila Lussier – Professional Career
- 8 Sheila Lussier – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Sheila Lussier
Who is Sheila Lussier?
Sheila Lussier is a model and actress from the United States. Sheila Lussier is most recognized for her role in General Hospital as a waitress. In addition, she wrote, produced, and directed the documentary Life on the Road with Mr. and Mrs. Brown (2009).
Sheila Lussier – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Sheila Anne Lussier was born on November 17, 1966, in La Mesa, California, USA.
Her father was Richard Edward Lussier, and her mother was Linda Jean Donoho.
Sheila is of Caucasian descent and has five siblings.
Christopher and Timmy are her brothers, and Sister Annick, Sherri, and Vanessa are her sisters.
In terms of education, she attended Granite Hills High School.
She also took seminars at The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising.
Net Worth of Sheila Lussier? Salary, Earning
As of 2022, Sheila Lussier’s projected net worth is around $500,000 USD.
Her salary and other earnings, however, are unknown.
Facts of Sheila Lussier
|Birth Date:||November 17, 1966|
|Full Name:||Sheila Lussier|
|Net Worth:||$500 thousand|
|Profession||Model and Actress|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Sheila Lussier is possibly divorced and currently unmarried. Her current boyfriend’s identity is unknown.
Previously, on August 27, 1989, she married Marc Greenwood.
Her ex-husband is a drummer, and they divorced on October 13, 1999. This ex-couple has two children together.
Victoria Anne Greenwood (born 1990) and Kacey Lee Greenwood are their daughters.
Shelia was previously involved in a romantic relationship with actress Jani Lane.
They started dating in 2005 and split up in 2008.
Her first love, though, was Kenny Rogers Jr., the son of a singer.
Their affair details are unknown, however, they share a kid, Keaton Rogers, who is a singer/actor.
Sheila has had brief relationships with Judd Nelson (2003-2005), Rudolf Schenker (1994), Jimmy McNichol (1987), and Alan Thicke (1987).
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Sheila Lussier’s height is 5 feet 7 inches and her body weight is 58 kg.
Her eyes are green, and she has blonde hair.
Her physical dimensions are 36-27-36 inches, and she wears a size 8 US shoe.
She also wears a dress size 6 in the United States.
Sheila Lussier – Professional Career
Lussier started modeling in high school. She initially appeared as a cheerleader in My Man Adam in 1985.
Her brief appearances on television include 1st & Ten, Haywire, Matlock, Port Charles, and others.
In 1999, she was largely seen in the TV show General Hospital.
For about nine episodes of this sitcom, she worked as a waitress.
Sheila Lussier – Social Media Status
Sheila uses social networking sites.
Her Facebook and Twitter profiles have over 1.2k and 1.1k followers, respectively.
Furthermore, she has over 1.2k followers on Instagram.
Quick Facts of Sheila Lussier
- Sheila is an American actress and model.
- She is mostly known for appearing as a waitress in General Hospital.
- Sheila also wrote, produced, and directed a documentary titled Life on the Road with Mr. and Mrs. Brown (2009).
- She was born Sheila Anne Lussier on 17 Nov 1966 in La Mesa, California, USA.
- Sheila’s height is 5 feet 7 inches and her body weight is 58 kg.
- She is currently divorced and is possibly single.