Song Hye Kyo
Song Hye Kyo’s Net Worth is about $20 Million USD.
Check our most recent updates about Song Hye Kyo’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Song Hye Kyo’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Song Hye Kyo began her career as a model before transitioning to acting, where she achieved not only Asia-wide fame but also foreign recognition as a top Hallyu actress.
The actress made her debut in KBS2’s Autumn in My Heart and All In, all of which were well-received in Taiwan, Japan, and Europe. Song is also renowned for her lead roles in the television dramas Full House, That Winter, the Wind Blows, Descendants of the Sun, and Encounter.
What is the net worth of Song Hye Kyo?
Song Hye Kyo’s net worth is projected to be between $20 Million USD as of 2020. Her acting work is her main source of revenue.
Her precise pay is unknown. She also makes money from endorsements and sponsorships.
Song Hye Kyo: Height, Weight, and Body Dimension
Song Hye Kyo will be 38 years old in 2020. She has a height of 5 feet and 8 inches. Her body weight is about 54 kilograms.
Her body dimensions are 34-27-35 centimeters. She has a 32 C bra cup scale.
Her color is dark brown, and her eyes are dark brown. She is still a health fanatic. She has a shoe size of 7 in the United States.
Facts of Song Hye Kyo
|Real Name||Song Hye Kyo|
|Born||November 22, 1981|
|Age||38 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Won Best Actress at the 34th Blue
Dragon Film Awards
|Birthplace||Dalseo District, Daegu, South Korea|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’8″|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
(m. 2017; div. 2019)
Song Hye Kyo: Single or Married?
Song Hye Kyo is single and concentrating on her career as of 2020. Song and Descendants of the Sun co-star Song Joong-ki confirmed their engagement on July 5, 2017, through their respective agencies.
They married in a private ceremony on October 31, 2017, at Youngbingwan, Hotel Shilla in Seoul, despite widespread media coverage in Asia.
The wedding reception was attended by the couple’s nearest relatives and colleagues, including actors Lee Kwang-soo, Yoo Ah-in, and Park Bo-gum, who also played the piano.
The pair then applied for divorce, which was finalized in July 2019.
Song Hye Kyo: Birth, Parents, & Education
Song was born ill, and her parents and physicians feared she might not thrive. Song’s parents declared her birth on February 26, 1982, rather than her real birth date of November 22, 1981, during her treatment.
She is of Korean descent. Her parents separated while she was a child, and she was raised solely by her mother. They later relocated from her hometown of Daegu to Seoul’s Gangnam District.
She started off as a figure skater in primary school but gave up while she was in eighth grade. She received her education at Sejong University, where she majored in Film Arts.
Also Read: Addison Riecke, Bindi Irwin
Quick Facts of Song Hye Kyo
- Song Hye Kyo took first place in the SunKyung Smart Model Contest in 1996.
- She debuted in the film industry as a model for a school uniform business.
- Her fame skyrocketed when she co-starred with Lee Byung-hun in the casino drama “All In” in 2003.
- In 2019, Song lodged a lawsuit against 15 online netizens for “spreading false facts, character assassination, and insult.”
- She is very involved in volunteer work, especially with animals.
- She actively engages in KARA-related events.
- Song Hye Kyo is also well-known for her significant and numerous charitable contributions.
- She still has a large fan base on her social media accounts.
- She was ranked seventh on Forbes magazine’s Korea Power Celebrity list in 2017, and sixth in 2018.
- The international popularity of Song’s television dramas founded her as a top Hallyu actress.