- 1 Who is Steven Fenton?
- 2 Steven Fenton – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Steven Fenton? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Steven Fenton
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Steven Fenton – Professional Career
- 8 Steven Fenton – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Steven Fenton
Who is Steven Fenton?
Steven Fenton is a writer and producer from the United States. Steven Fenton’s work in One Step Beyond made him renowned in 1959, and he is also known for Where a Man Stands and Good Counsel, both published in 2001.
Steven Fenton – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Steven Fenton was born in November 1979 as the son of Frank Fenton and Judie Fenton.
Mindy Fenton Samuels, Gary Fenton, and Jennifer Fenton Smiley are his three siblings.
There is no additional information available about his education.
Steven, on the other hand, graduated from Beverly Hills School in 1998.
Net Worth of Steven Fenton? Salary, Earning
Steven has also worked as a co-producer on films such as Good Counsel and The Gail O’Grady Project, which has increased his revenues.
His profits come from his work as an actor, producer, and writer.
Steven Fenton’s net worth is believed to be approximately $800,000.
Facts of Steven Fenton
|Birth Date:||November 1979|
|Full Name:||Steven Fenton|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||Writer and Producer|
|Father’s Name:||Frank Fenton|
|Mother’s Name:||Judie Fenton|
|Education:||graduated from Beverly Hills High School|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
In 2011, Steven Fenton married popular actress and talk-show presenter Leeza Gibbons.
He was Lezza’s fourth spouse, and the couple married in an intimate ceremony on the rooftop of the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills, where they first met.
The wedding was attended by only Leeza’s three children.
Steven and Lezza met on a blind date for the first time.
Leeza was concerned about their thirteen-year age difference at the moment.
Previous Marital Relationship
Fenton previously married Gail O’Grady on August 12, 1995, but the pair divorced one year later, in 1996, due to a misunderstanding.
His ex-wife and he used to work together on the TV show The Gail O’Grady Project.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Steven Fenton has brown hair and blue eyes.
He stands at a respectable 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs around 71 kilograms.
Steven Fenton – Professional Career
In 2007, Fentonwas elected to Beverly Hills High School and became the school board’s youngest president in its history.
He began his career in Hollywood as a talent manager for nearly twenty years in the mailroom of the William Morris Agency.
He and his wife, Leeza Gibbons, also manage a production firm.
Steven Fenton – Social Media Status
Steven is not active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, however, he does have an official Publisher Page named Simon & Shuster.
Also Read: Shannon Odell, Scott Carrier, Zane Lamprey, Manny Coto
Quick Facts of Steven Fenton
- Steven is an American writer and producer.
- His works in One Step Beyond made him famous in 1959 and later on known for Where a Man Stands, and Good Advice in 2001.
- Steven also runs the production company with his wife Leeza Gibbons.
- His estimated net worth is around $800,000.
- Steven has not been a part of any sort of Controversy/Scandal to date which created headlines in the media.
- He married a famous actress and talk-show host Leeza Gibbons in 2011.
- Steven was the fourth husband of lezza and the couple tied the knot in an intimate ceremony at the rooftop of the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills where they had their first date.