- 1 Who is Tim McMullan?
- 2 Tim McMullan – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Tim McMullan? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Tim McMullan
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Tim McMullan – Professional Career
- 8 Tim McMullan – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Tim McMullan
Who is Tim McMullan?
Tim McMullan is a British actor who has been in a number of films. Tim McMullan is well-known for his roles in Shakespeare in Love (1998), The Fifth Element (1997), and The Queen (2006), among other films.
Tim McMullan – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Tim McMullan’s full birthdate is unknown, however, his birth year is 1963, and he was born Timothy W V McMullan in Lambeth, London, England, UK.
His father’s and mother’s names are unknown.
Furthermore, Tim’s background is in English, and he graduated from the University of St. Andrews.
He then enrolled in acting classes at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts.
Net Worth of Tim McMullan? Salary, Earning
Tim McMullan’s net worth is predicted to be $1 million according to 2022 sources.
Juan’s yearly salary is swept beneath the rug. As of this writing, he has only 57 screen credits.
Facts of Tim McMullan
|Birth Date:||, 1963|
|Full Name:||Tim McMullan|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Birth Place:||Lambeth, London, England, UK.|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Tim McMullan has not yet revealed any details regarding his personal life.
He is currently possibly single, and no information about his wife or partner has been released.
It is difficult to trace his love life because he is not available on digital sites.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Tim McMullan stands 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 77 kg.
To add to it, he has black hair and small half-closed light brown eyes.
He has BPES syndrome, a genetic disorder that causes his eyelids to be unable to fully open, limiting his eyesight.
Tim McMullan – Professional Career
McMullan debuted as an actor in 1993 with the television film Stalag Luft, playing Donaldson.
In the same year, he co-starred in Shadowlands with Nick Farrell.
Also, he has finished production for his upcoming short film The Forfeit, in which he will play Uncle Aubrey.
His prominent roles in major motion pictures include,
The Queen as Stephen Lamport in 2006
Dangerous Beauty as Zealot in 1998
Shakespeare in Love as Frees in 1998
Margaret (TV Movie) as William Waldegrave in 2009
Now or Never (Short) as Jeremy in 2010
The Woman in Black as Mr. Jerome in 2012
The Go-Between (TV Movie) as Butler in 2015
Tim was also seen in a number of TV series. Some of them include,
Magpie Murders as Atticus Pünd for six episodes
The Witness for the Prosecution as Sir Hugo Meredith for two episodes
Doctor Thorne as Earl de Courcy for four episodes
Foyle’s War as Arthur Valentine for six episodes
Devil in the Fog as Mr. Treet for two episodes
The Wimbledon Poisoner as Sebastian Williams for two episodes
Tim McMullan – Social Media Status
Tim is not on social media platforms such as Instagram.
He has also not created accounts on Twitter or Facebook.
Also Read: Paul Bullion, Arlo Green, Brian Jordan Alvarez, Skylar Astin
Quick Facts of Tim McMullan
- Tim is an actor of British nationality who was seen in many screen projects.
- He is popular for his role in Shakespeare in Love (1998), The Fifth Element (1997), The Queen (2006), etc.
- In 2022, Tim was seen playing a brief role as Charles McIntyre in Enola Holmes 2 (a mystery film) alongside other actors named Millie Bobby Brown, Henry Cavill, and Helena Bonham Carter.
- He has a total of only 57 screen credits as of this writing.
- Tim has not yet been open about his personal life details.