Trevor Eve’s net worth is $1.5 million.
- 1 Who is Trevor Eve?
- 2 Trevor Eve – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Trevor Eve? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Trevor Eve
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Trevor Eve – Professional Career
- 8 Trevor Eve – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Trevor Eve
Who is Trevor Eve?
Trevor Eve is a British actor best known for his eponymous roles in the 1979 detective series Shoestring. Trevor Eve also starred as Detective Superintendent Peter Boyd in the BBC television drama Waking the Dead.
Trevor Eve – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Trevor Eve was born in Sutton Coldfield, England on July 1, 1951.
Trevor John Eve was his given name.
Stewart Frederick Eve, his father, is English, and Elsie, his mother, is Welsh from Glynneath, Glamorgan.
Similarly, he has not provided any information about his siblings, if any exist.
Trevor had an early interest in performing and used to appear in school plays.
He is an English national. He is partly English and half Welsh.
He also attended Bromsgrove School.
He then went on to study architecture at Kingston Polytechnic in London.
He later became a member of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) and received The Bancroft Gold Medal for his outstanding performance.
Net Worth of Trevor Eve? Salary, Earning
He has earned a respectable living over his remarkable career, but his pay has yet to be established.
Trevor Eve is predicted to have a net worth of $1.5 million as of 2022.
Facts of Trevor Eve
|Birth Date||July 1, 1951|
|Full Name||Trevor John Eve|
|Birth Name||Trevor John Eve|
|Birth City||Sutton Coldfield, England|
|Father Name||Stewart Frederick Eve|
|Mother Name||Elsie Eve|
|No Of Children||3|
|Net worth||$1.5 million|
|Education||Bromsgrove School Royal Academic of Dramatic Art|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Trevor Eve and Sharon Maughan, an actress, began dating in 1979 and eventually married on March 1, 1980.
The couple has three children, Alice Sophia (born 1982), Jack (born 1985), and George (born 1994), all of whom are involved in the entertainment industry in some way.
He and Alice Eve starred in She’s Out of My League as father, mother, and daughter, respectively.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Trevor Eve is 6 feet 0 inches tall and weighs a healthy amount.
He, too, has grey hair and brown eyes.
However, no information is available about his other body weights.
Trevor Eve – Professional Career
Eve began his career at the age of 23 when he played The Beatles in the television series ‘2nd House.’
Following that, he was cast as the lead in high-profile films such as Shoestring in 1979.
Later, he gained recognition and acclaim for his performances as Detective Superintendent Peter Boyd in the BBC television drama Waking the Dead in 2000 and as Gerbert D’Aurillac in ‘A Discovery of Witches’ in 2018.
In 1982, he received the Olivier Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role for “Children of a Lesser God.”
His significant roles include London Belongs to Me, Jamaica Inn, Shadow Chasers, Beryl Markham: A Shadow on the Sun, A Sense of Guilt, The President’s Child, Heat of the Sun, and She’s Out of My League, among others.
Trevor Eve – Social Media Status
Eve has social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
He rarely publishes on these networks, therefore he only has 2.8k Facebook followers, over 10.5k Instagram followers, and barely 1.6k Twitter followers.
Quick Facts of Trevor Eve
- Trevor is an English actor known for his eponymous roles in the detective series Shoestring in 1979.
- He has played Detective Superintendent Peter Boyd in the BBC television drama Waking the Dead.
- Trevor was praised and well-received for his roles as Detective Superintendent Peter Boyd in the BBC television drama Waking the Dead in 2000 and as Gerbert D’Aurillac in ‘A Discovery of Witches in 2018.
- As of 2022, he has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million.
- Trevor has accounts on social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.