Check our most recent updates about Victoria DiGiorgio’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Victoria DiGiorgio’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Victoria DiGiorgio is well-known as John Gotti’s Wife. He was a New York City gangster who rose from the ranks of the Gambino crime empire. Gotti was diagnosed with throat cancer in 1998 and was sent to the United States Medical Center for Federal Prisoners in Springfield, Missouri, for treatment. Furthermore, Gotti’s health quickly deteriorated, and he died on June 10, 2002, at the age of 61.
- 1 What is the net worth of Victoria DiGiorgio?
- 2 Victoria DiGiorgio: Weight, Height & Body Measurement
- 3 Victoria DiGiorgio: Birth, Age, Parents,
- 4 Victoria DiGiorgio: Professional Career
- 5 Facts of Victoria DiGiorgio
- 6 Victoria DiGiorgio: Relationship Status
- 7 Victoria DiGiorgio: Children
- 8 Victoria DiGiorgio: Parents, Siblings & Education
- 9 Quick facts of Victoria DiGiorgio
What is the net worth of Victoria DiGiorgio?
Her main source of income is writing. Her net worth is projected to be more than $2 million (USD).
Victoria DiGiorgio: Weight, Height & Body Measurement
She is 5 feet 5 inches tall, or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters. She weighs approximately 55 kg (121 lbs).
Her body dimensions are 34-28-37 centimeters. She has a 33 C bra cup size.
She is still a health fanatic. She has lovely warm brown eyes and blonde locks.
Victoria DiGiorgio: Birth, Age, Parents,
Her birthday is December 5th, 1942. She’s 76 years old. She is of mixed descent and has American nationality. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She was born in the United States of America.
Her mother and father are also half Italian and half Russian.
Victoria DiGiorgio: Professional Career
The Family of Mine: What It Was Like Growing Up Gotti was Victoria’s first novel. The novel inspired the script for Lifetime’s Victoria Gotti: My Father’s Daughter.
She is the owner of many enterprises and a blogger at the same time.
She collaborates on documentary and film texts. Furthermore, her daughter, Victoria Jr., has served as the family’s public face.
Facts of Victoria DiGiorgio
|Real Name||Victoria DiGiorgio|
|Famous As||1. Writer
2. Wife of John Gotti
|Birthday||December 5, 1942|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $2 million (USD)|
Victoria DiGiorgio: Relationship Status
She had a relationship with John Gotti. On March 6, 1962, the pair married. In 1958, Gotti met his future wife, Victoria DiGiorgio, who was half Italian and half Russian, in a pub.
Victoria DiGiorgio: Children
Angela, Victoria, John Jr., Frank (d. 1980), and Peter DiGiorgio were Victoria DiGiorgio’s five daughters. Gotti tried to operate legally as a presser in a coat factory and as an assistant truck driver in 1962. However, he was unable to remain crime-free and had been imprisoned twice by 1966.
Victoria DiGiorgio: Parents, Siblings & Education
The identities of Victoria DiGiorgio’s father and mother are unknown. She still has brothers.
Her parents have immigrated to the United States prior to the 1950s and employed in factories. Her parents divorced when she was just two years old.
She later inherited her mother’s ancestral house, which was worth millions of dollars.
She is well trained, according to her professional credentials.
Quick facts of Victoria DiGiorgio
- With the exception of his son John Angelo Gotti, who was a mafia member by 1982, Gotti attempted to hold the majority of his relatives out of his criminal activities.
- Victoria DiGiorgio Gotti, who had been unaware of her son’s role in the Mafia before that time, accused her husband of destroying her son’s life and vowed to divorce him unless he permitted John Jr. to escape the gang.
- On March 18, 1980, Gotti’s 12-year-old son, Frank Gotti, was killed when a neighbor called John Favara ran over and killed him on a family friend’s minibike.
- Gotti’s funeral took place in a non-church environment.
- Victoria DiGiorgio is not on any social networking platforms.