- 1 Who is Vladimir Marugov?
- 2 Vladimir Marugov – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Vladimir Marugov? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Vladimir Marugov
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Vladimir Marugov – Professional Career
- 8 Vladimir Marugov – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Vladimir Marugov
Who is Vladimir Marugov?
Vladimir Marugov was a Slovenian businessman and owner of the Ozyorsky and Meat Empire sausage manufacturers throughout the Balkans and Europe. The businessman tycoon Vladimir Marugov is well recognized by the nickname “Sausage King”.
Vladimir Marugov – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Vladimir Marugov was born in Slovenia, in the Balkans region of Europe.
He is of British nationality and practices Christianity. He is of white ethnicity.
As of 2020, Vladimir was 54 years old at the time of his death.
Although the specific day and month of his birth have yet to be revealed, his zodiac sign is also unknown.
He attended a local primary school as a child and then a high school in his hometown.
Finally, he graduated from university (name not known).
Previously, the FBI did not name the deceased in its statement.
However, REN TV and other Russian media outlets later identified him as Vladimir Marugov (Sausage King).
Net Worth of Vladimir Marugov? Salary, Earning
Vladimir Marugov’s net worth is $50 million US dollars (As of 2020).
Facts of Vladimir Marugov
|Real Full Birth Name||Vladimir Marugov.|
|Famous for||being the owner of Ozyorsky and Meat Empire sausage factories.|
|Age (As of 2020)||54 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1966.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Slovenia, Balkans, Europe.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|House In||Moscow, Russia.|
|Owner||Ozyorsky and Meat Empire sausage factories.|
|Earning Sources||Business, and Other Projects, etc.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$50 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
When it comes to Vladimir Marugov’s married life and affairs, he was married to his ex-wife Tayana Marugov.
Although the exact date of their wedding has not been announced, the couple has been embroiled in a court struggle over the terms of their divorce, which occurred five years ago.
The previous couple also had a son named Alexander, who tragically died in a motorbike accident in 2019 at the age of 25.
At the time of his death, he was dating Sabina Gaziyeva.
On Vladimir’s passing, his ex-wife paid respect by releasing an older family photo and asking people to pray.
The wealthy Marugov family has a well-documented history of rioting and tragedy.
Furthermore, Marugov had been embroiled in a high-profile property dispute with his ex-wife, poetess Tatyana Marugova, in the previous year.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Vladimir Marugov has a very endearing personality.
He is 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 meters) tall and weighs approximately 75 kg (165 lbs).
Vladimir Marugov – Professional Career
Marugov was a Slovenian businessman and owner of the Ozyorsky and Meat Empire sausage manufacturers throughout the Balkans and Europe.
He made headlines after his death was announced.
He was discovered dead on November 2, 2020, after criminals broke into his home, according to sources.
Vladimir Marugov – Social Media Status
The businessman was not active on any social media platforms.
It appears that he prefers life away from the spotlight and social media.
Quick Facts of Vladimir Marugov
- Vladimir was born in 1966 and died on November 2, 2020.
- He was a businessman and the owner of the Ozyorsky and Meat Empire sausage factories from Slovenia, Balkans, Europe.
- The businessman tycoon Vladimir is commonly known by the nickname “Sausage King”.
- He was married to his ex-wife Tayana Marugov.
- The former couple also had one son named Alexander, but unfortunately, he died in a motorcycle accident in the year 2019 at the age of 25 years.
- Vladimir was dating Sabina Gaziyeva at the time of his death.