Who is Yingst Trey?
Yingst Trey is a journalist from the United States who works as a foreign correspondent for FOX News Channel (FNC) in Jerusalem, Israel. He began working at FNC in August of 2018. In 2019, Yingst Trey was named one of Forbes’ 30 Under 30 media figures, as well as one of AdWeek’s Young Influentials.
Trey-Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Yingst is 28 years old. On September 10, 1993, he was born in Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States.
Every year on September 10th, he celebrates his birthday.
Trey Education After graduating from Central Dauphin High School,
Yingst attended the American University School of Communication, where he earned a BS in Broadcast Journalism in 2016.
Net Worth of Yingst Trey? Salary, Earning
Yingst Trey’s net worth is $2 million.
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Yingst Trey is quiet about his personal life, therefore it is unknown if he is in a relationship.
There are also no rumors of his having had any previous relationships.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Yingst Trey height is 5 feet 10 inches in height (1.78 m).
Yingst is now in charge of FNC’s live coverage of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, providing 24-hour coverage from Kyiv, Ukraine’s capital.
He reported on the departure of US troops from the region in the summer of 2021 from Doha, Qatar, and Kabul, Afghanistan.
While in Afghanistan, Yingst received a rare look inside a Taliban prison
and spoke with Anas Haqqani, the commander of the Haqqani Terror Network.
He had reported from the Gaza Strip on the Israel-Hamas conflict earlier that year.
Yingst has reported from the Middle East on a variety of international issues,
including the location of a secret Iranian base and the smuggling of Iranian oil into Syria.
During the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic, he was granted exclusive behind-the-scenes access to the Coronavirus Critical Care Unit at Sheba Medical Center in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Trey has 64.4K followers on Instagram.
Quick Facts of Yingst Trey
- In 2019, he was named one of Forbes’ 30 Under 30 media figures.
- Yingst has reported from the Middle East on a variety of international issues, including the location of a secret Iranian base and the smuggling of Iranian oil into Syria.
- He formerly worked for OAN as the Chief Washington Correspondent, where he covered the Trump administration’s early days.
- Yingst was the first to report on major events such as the indictment of 13 Russian nationals and Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-meeting Abadi’s with President Trump.
- According to the Poynter Center for Journalism, Yingst is “aggressively questioning” the Trump administration.