Ylona Garcia’s Net Worth is Unavailable.
- 1 Who is Ylona Garcia?
- 2 Ylona Garcia – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Ylona Garcia? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Ylona Garcia
- 5 Ylona Garcia – Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
- 7 Ylona Garcia- Professional Career
- 8 Quick Facts of Ylona Garcia
Who is Ylona Garcia?
Ylona Garcia is a musician, television personality, and social media influencer from the Philippines. After appearing in the first half of the second special season of ABS-“Pinoy CBN’s Big Brother” in 2015, Ylona Garcia became an international star.
Ylona Garcia – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Ylona Garcia is now 18 years old. She was born in Sydney, Australia, on February 28, 2002. Her given name is Ylona Jade Garcia, and she was born under the sign of Pisces. Her mother, Caridad Navalle-Garcia, and father, Peter Garcia, gave birth to her.
Her parents are also doctors in Australia. Similarly, she grew up with five siblings, the names of whom she does not know. She also has dual Philippine-Australian citizenship and is of undetermined ancestry.
According to her educational history, Ylona attended Angelicum College. Aside from that, she hasn’t disclosed her main and minor subjects or any memorable educational experiences.
Net Worth of Ylona Garcia? Salary, Earning
She has received various honors. Similarly, at the 2015 Star Cinema Awards, she was named the Most Promising TV Star. She was also named Female Breakthrough Artist of the Year at the RAWR Awards that year, as well as Female Celebrity of the Night at the 29th PMPC Star Awards for Television.
Similarly, in 2016, she was honored with two Push Awards: Push Gram Newcomer and Push Play Newcomer. In 2018, she was also named Wish Young Artist of the Year at the Wish 107.5 Music Awards.
Ylona’s career has provided her with a comfortable living. Her net worth, on the other hand, is yet to be determined. There is no information available regarding her earnings or salary.
Facts of Ylona Garcia
|Full Name:||Ylona Garcia|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Profession:||Musical artist, actress, singer,|
Ylona Garcia – Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
Ylona Garcia is presently single. She is not in a relationship. She appears to be focusing on both her schooling and her career right now. She, on the other hand, is pleased with her solitary life. There is also no information about her previous relationships available. She appears to keep her private life private.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
Ylona is a beautiful young lady. She has a lovely smile. Similarly, her bodily measurements are unknown, however, she is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs an undetermined quantity. She has black hair and eyes as well.
Ylona Garcia- Professional Career
Ylona’s professional career began when she auditioned for the opportunity to be a housemate for the first portion of the second special season of ABS-reality CBN’s television series “Pinoy Big Brother” in her nation.
Similarly, she immediately won over the judges with her presentation of singing, acting, and dancing, as well as her confidence and genuine statements.
She then entered the house on the second day of the competition and composed two original songs, ‘Win the Fight’ and ‘Magmahal Muli.’
Those tracks were subsequently included in the ‘PBB 737′ (2015) Extended Play, which was released on Spotify on August 9, 2015.
She also survived four evictions as a nominated housemate. She was finally one of four finalists, garnering 19.84 percent of the public vote.
As a result, she left the house shortly after her return in the second half of the season, along with fellow finalists Franco Rodriguez, Jimboy Martin, and Bailey May.
She was also the season’s first runner-up, with Jimboy Martin winning the competition. Then she portrayed Sophie Mendoza in the romantic comedy film ‘Trending: Love,’ produced by Pinoy Big Brother (2015).
She portrays Audrey Oliver in ABS-romantic CBN’s comedy television series ‘On the Wings of Love’ (2015–16) after ‘Pinoy Big Brother.’ Similarly, since 2015, she has hosted ABS-variety CBN’s television show ASAP.
Star Records published her debut studio album, ‘My name is Ylona Garcia,’ in 2016. In 2018, she portrayed Tadhana Tabayoyong in ABS-drama CBN’s television series “Sana Dalawa ang Puso.”
Quick Facts of Ylona Garcia
- Ylona Garcia is a Filipino musician, television personality, and social media influencer.
- She became an international sensation after appearing in the first half of the second special season of ABS-reality CBN’s show “Pinoy Big Brother” in 2015.
- She is currently 18 years old.
- Her professional career began when she successfully auditioned for the opportunity to be a housemate for the first part of the second special season of ABS-reality CBN’s television series “Pinoy Big Brother” in her country.
- She eventually finished as one of the four finalists, receiving 19.84 percent of the public vote.
- Then she played Sophie Mendoza in Pinoy Big Brother’s romantic comedy film ‘Trending: Love’ (2015).
- After ‘Pinoy Big Brother,’ she portrayed Audrey Oliver in ABS-romantic CBN’s comedy television series ‘On the Wings of Love.