Yvette Monreal’s net worth is about $500,000 (USD).
Check our most recent updates about Yvette Monreal’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Yvette Monreal’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Yvette Monreal is an actress from the United States. She rose to prominence as Senna Galan in Matador (2014), Yolanda Montez in The CW’s Stargirl, and Reagan in MTV’s Faking It (2014). She also stars as John Rambo’s niece in the action film Rambo: Last Blood. Furthermore, her Instagram account is brimming with sweet, curvaceous, and sizzling photos. She primarily uploads bikini photos to her website. Her Instagram account has millions of fans.
What is the net worth of Yvette Monreal?
Yvette Monreal first appeared in the film Lowriders in 2016, and then again in Rambo: Last Blood in 2019. In addition, she posts beauty and lifestyle selfies on Instagram. Her net worth is believed to be about $500,000 dollars (USD).
Her advertisers also pay her for partnerships and commercials. She routinely flaunted her killer curves while dishing out some steamy looks for the camera. She now has millions of fans on her Instagram site.
Yvette Monreal: Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Yvette Monreal is 5 feet 5 inches tall, or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters. Yvette Monreal weighs approximately 55 kg (121 lbs). She has blonde hair and stunning dark brown skin.
Her body dimensions are 33-26-36 centimeters. She has a 32 C bra cup scale. She is still a health fanatic. She always flaunted her flat stomach when staring at the camera with thick lids.
Yvette Monreal: Birth, Age, Parents, Siblings, & Education
Her birthday is July 9th, 1992. She’s 28 years old. She is of mixed descent and has American nationality. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She was born in the state of California.
The identities of her father and mother are unknown. She still has brothers.
In terms of qualifications, Yvette Monreal has a good education.
Facts of Yvette Monreal
|Real Name||Yvette Monreal|
|Famous As||Actress, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||July 9, 1992|
|Birthplace||California, United States|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 33-26-36 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $500,000 (USD)|
Yvette Monreal: Single or Dating?
She hasn’t said much about her love life. She is now single and devoted to her work.
Quick facts of Yvette Monreal
- Yvette Monreal is a well-known American actress.
- She came to fame in Matador (2014) as Senna Galan, The CW’s Stargirl as Yolanda Montez, and MTV’s Faking It as Reagan (2014).
- In the action film Rambo: Last Blood, she also plays John Rambo’s sister.
- Her Instagram is also brimming with sweet, curvaceous, and sizzling images.
- Her website mainly features bikini shots.
- Millions of people follow her on Instagram.
- She stands 5 foot 5 inches tall, which equates to 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters.
- She weighs around 55 kilograms (121 lbs).
- She has beautiful rich brown skin and blonde locks.
- Her measurements are 33-26-36 centimeters.
- Her date of birth is July 9th, 1992.
- She is of mixed ancestry and holds American citizenship.
- She has a decent education in terms of credentials.
- She is now single and fully focused on her career.
- She aspires to be nominated for an Oscar for Best Actress someday.
- She first starred in the 2016 film Lowriders, and then in the 2019 film Rambo: Last Blood.
- She also uses Instagram to share makeup and lifestyle selfies.
- Her net worth is estimated to be about $500,000 (USD).
- Her sponsors also compensate her for collaborations and advertisements.