Zibby Allen- Biography
Zibby Allen is an actress, writer, and musician who is short for Elizabeth.
Zibby Allen’s Net Worth & Salary
Zibby Allen used to earn an impressively good amount. She has gained fame out of her acting career.
She used to make nearly $1.2 million as her net worth. Zibby earns a lucrative amount and is well connected with endorsements and commercials that are enough to give her a luxurious lifestyle.
She is a multi-professional personality who owes her hands to singing, music, and acting careers. With her rising career, she is assumed to enjoy a lavish lifestyle along with her family.
Zibby Allen Biography
|Real Name||Zibby Allen|
|Birth Date||29 September 1980|
|Age (as of 2021)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 7” – in Centimeters – 170 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 59 kg – in Pounds – 130 lbs|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
|Hips Size||35 inches|
|Shoe Size||7 (U.S.)|
|College||American Conservatory Theatre|
Zibby Allen’s Birth, Parents & Education
Zibby Allen is an actress, writer, and musician who is short for Elizabeth. Originally, she belongs to Northern Ireland and was brought up in San Francisco Bay area.
Allen and her husband, Adam are living apart from each other and currently split their time between Los Angeles, Vancouver, and Edinburgh, Scotland.
She was born on 29th September 1990. Her career can be traced back to 2003 when she began acting and was inclined to more than 35 acting credits. Her debut in acting films came with the movie Hades Night where she was cast with the role of Gwendolyn.
Zibby Allen’s Professional Career
Zibby Allen was introduced in the romantic TV series “Virgin River” in season two where she made a must-watch appearance in the show. In the show, she has been shown with the character that is hiding something from her brother and is contempt to create suspense for the secretive life.
Virgin River has telecast the 30-year-old lady as a nurse practitioner who is named Mel Monroe and moved to a remote town with the hope or to begin with a fresh start. Season three of the famous television series Virgin River picks up right there where it was left with the previous installment with Jack recovering his gunshot wound.
Allen has appeared in many television shows named Without a Trace, The Twilight Zone, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Bates Motel, Bedheads, and My Dad Says.
She is best known for her role in ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy where she played the role of a nurse and her appearance in Winter Maddox on A.N.T. Farm. She has recently appeared for some of the famous television productions including Nancy Drew, The Good Doctor, 30 Second Somebodies, and Gabby Duran & The Unsittables.
Zibby Allen’s Relationship Status
Zibby Allen ties her knot with the visual artist Adam James Blair. The pair married each other in 2018 in Scotland where they met. It seems like the couple has been together since 2015 and was involved in a long-time love affair.
Currently, they are serving themselves as international couples dividing their time between Los Angeles and Edinburgh.
Over the past years, Allen has shared some of her cute pictures along with her husband where they could have been seen together and doing adventurous things on Instagram.
Also read: Carrie Wiita, Annabelle Zasowski, Alanis Morissette Amy Motta
Quick Facts of Zibby Allen
- Trivia Zibby’s original name is Elizabeth Regan Allen.
- She was given the name “Zibby” at a young age and the nickname just stuck with her personality.
- There are very few who know her by her complete or original name.
- Despite many of her attempts during the early life of her career to be known as Elizabeth, she is best known for her nickname.
- She embraces her name like others while featuring in the world of television and the way she is.
- She is not supposed to have any human children, she is the proud mom of an adorable pooch named Kona.
- She rescued the poodle when she was a puppy and since then she is living and taking care of her with adorable pictures on Instagram.
- When she is not acting, she tries her hand with music. S
- he also owes her a band called “Socks and Chimes” which she created along with her musical collaborator named Ian Merrigan.