- 1 Who is Aaron Kirman?
- 2 Aaron Kirman – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Aaron Kirman? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Aaron Kirman
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Aaron Kirman – Professional Career
- 8 Aaron Kirman – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Aaron Kirman
Who is Aaron Kirman?
Aaron Kirman is one of those agents who has inspired many people with his incredible path to becoming one of the world’s largest real estate agents. In Los Angeles, Aaron Kirman is the president of the Estate Division. Aaron has also gained international recognition from the architectural and estate communities.
Aaron Kirman – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Aaron Kirman was born in 1978 in Encino, California, USA. His birthday is on the 24th of September, and he is a Libra. He is of mixed heritage and has American citizenship.
He graduated from USC with a degree in business and communication. Aaron was born into the Kirman family and was of white ethnicity.
His parents’ identities, however, remain unknown. However, his father was a truck driver and his mother was a schoolteacher.
Aaron experienced dyslexia as a child, which made it difficult for him to pronounce his name correctly. He graduated from USC with a business and communications degree.
He graduated from USC with a degree in business and communication. He graduated from USC with a degree in business and communication.
Net Worth of Aaron Kirman? Salary, Earning
Aaron Kirman, a real estate agent in Los Angeles, is reported to be worth $10 million USD. He has been involved in the real estate industry since his university days.
He is skilled at making decisions, and his interpersonal skills have earned him popularity. He is a master at interacting with people and can manage any scenario calmly.
Facts of Aaron Kirman
|Real Name||Aaron Kirman|
|Birthday||24 September 1978|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Aaron Kirman came out as gay when he was young. Fortunately, he had the support of his family.
In terms of his dating life, he has not been seen with anyone who could be considered his partner.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Aaron Kirman’s height and weight have not been revealed. He does, however, have blue eyes and brown hair.
Aaron Kirman – Professional Career
Kirman was not interested in education because he wanted to work in real estate.
So, at the age of 18, he began his profession as a real estate agent and hasn’t stopped working his way to the top.
Because of his approachable attitude, he has worked with celebrities, foreign investors, nobility, and leaders of business.
Aaron is pleased to have sold the Oscar Niemeyer house, the only one in North America.
He has worked on some of the most prestigious properties, including Richard Neutra’s Kaufmann Residence, Paul Williams’ Lions Gate, Frank Gehry’s Schnabel House, and Frank Lloyd Wright’s Ennis House.
Aaron’s success may be attributed to his extensive marketing and advertising techniques, market understanding, exclusive contact base, partners, and passion for luxury sales.
He has also been involved with the multi-unit project that comprises the Turks & Caicos, Pacific, and W hotels.
Not only that, but he has appeared in publications such as The New York Times, CNN, Variety, CNBC, CBS, The London Times, and many others.
As a real estate expert, he has assisted in the sale of some of the most expensive homes in Hollywood Hills, Malibu, Beverly Hills, and Beverly Hills P.O.
He is also Los Angeles’ top real estate agent, having sold property worth $297 million in 2014 and $250 million in 2013.
Aaron Kirman – Social Media Status
In terms of Aaron’s social media presence, he is active on platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
His Instagram account, @aaronkirman, has over 375k followers. His Twitter handle, @AaronKirman1, has 93 followers.
Quick Facts of Aaron Kirman
- Aaron is the president of the Estate Division based in Los Angeles.
- Also, he has received international acclaim from the architectural and estate communities.
- Aaron was born in Encino, California, USA, in 1978.
- He earned his degree from USC in business and communication.
- Aaron started his career as a real estate agent at the age of 18 and hasn’t stopped grinding to be on the top.
- With his down-to-earth personality, he got the chance to work with celebrities, foreign investors, and royalty to heads of industry.
- Being expertise in real estate, Aaron has helped to sell some of the highest-priced houses in Hollywood Hills, Malibu, Beverly Hills, and Beverly Hills P.O.
- He came out as gay at an early age.