Adam Fleming’s Net Worth is $500,000 USD.
- 1 Who is Adam Fleming?
- 2 Adam Fleming- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Adam Fleming? Salary, Earnings
- 4 Adam Fleming- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
- 5 Adam Fleming- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
- 6 Adam Fleming- Professional Career
- 7 Adam Fleming- Social Media Status
- 8 Quick Facts of Adam Fleming
Who is Adam Fleming?
Adam Fleming is a BBC news correspondent and a Scottish journalist. Adam is well-known for his work on Newsround and Daily Politics. Adam Fleming co-hosted the podcast and television show Brexit cast. He is currently the BBC’s Brussels Correspondent.
Adam Fleming- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Adam Fleming was born in Glasgow, Scotland, on April 2, 1980. At the time of his birth, his family resided in Glasgow.
From 1989 until 1998, he attended the Hutchesons’ Grammer School in Glasgow, Scotland.
Adam was a geography student at Hertford College in Oxford.
He was also the editor of The Oxford Student newspaper. He received a first-class degree in 2001.
Following that, he attended City University in London’s School of Journalism, where he was supported by the BBC.
Net Worth of Adam Fleming? Salary, Earnings
Adam Fleming’s net worth is believed to be approximately $500,000 USD. He makes an average salary of £37,635 (about $49,439 US) as a BBC news correspondent.
Journalists in Scotland earn an average of £25424 ($33,403) a year. Adam, a BBC Brussels correspondent, walks out of the studio during a Brexit story in October 2019.
He apologized for the event on Twitter shortly after it occurred.
Adam Fleming- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
Pete Fleming and Adam Fleming are now dating. Adam announced on Twitter that he and Pete had taken a vacation.
They are currently residing in the United Kingdom as a couple.
Adam Fleming- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
His eyes and hair are light browns.
Adam Fleming- Professional Career
On a training course, a cameraman noticed Adam and recommended him to the editor of the children’s news program Newsround.
He worked for the Herald newspaper in Glasgow, the Daily Record, and STV as a journalist.
In 2002, he served as a live reporter for BBC News 24, a Westminster reporter, and a BBC Three 60 Seconds presenter for CBBC’s news show Newsround.
Adam was hired as the BBC’s Brussels Correspondent and has been on Daily Politics and its successor Politics Live as a regular reporter.
Similarly, he established the podcast Brexitcast with his fellow correspondent Chris Mason, Laura Kuenssberg, and Katya Adler to focus on EU issues, notably Brexit.
Adam Fleming- Social Media Status
Adam’s Twitter account has roughly 73.9k followers.
Quick Facts of Adam Fleming
- Adam Fleming is a Scottish Journalist and BBC news reporter.
- He was born in Glasgow, Scotland, on April 2, 1980. At the time of his birth, his family resided in Glasgow.
- Adam is well-known for working in Daily Politics and Newsround.
- He has co-presented the podcast and TV program Brexit cast.
- At present, he works as the BBC’s Brussels Correspondent.
- His net worth is believed to be approximately $500,000 USD.
- As a BBC news reporter, he earns an average salary of £37,635 which is around $49,439 US.
- The average salary of a Journalist in Scotland is £25424 which is $33,403 US.
- Walked out live on-air October 2019, BBC Brussels correspondent Adam walked out of the studio during his report on Brexit.
- Adam’s Twitter account has roughly 73.9k followers.