Alia Shawkat’s net worth is about U.S. $4 Million.
Check our most recent updates about Alia Shawkat’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Alia Shawkat’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Alia Martine Shawkat is a well-known American actress and artist who was born on April 18, 1989. She came to prominence for her roles as Hannah Rayburn in the State of Grace and Maeby Fünke in the Fox/Netflix sitcom “Arrested Growth.” She also appeared on Comedy Central’s Drunk History as Frances Cleveland, Virginia Hall, and Alexander Hamilton.
What is the net worth of Alia Shawkat?
Alia Shawkat’s net worth is reported to be about $4 million USD. She frequently receives compensation from paying promotional supporters and marketers.
Alia Shawkat: Professional Career
Shawkat’s career began in 2001 with her role as Hannah in State of Grace, which lasted until 2004. Shawkat, who played Maeby Fünke on Arrested Development from 2003 to 2018, was a frequent cast member for the entire run of the show from 2003 to 2018.
In 2009, she also starred in Whip It co-star Har Mar Superstar’s music video for “Big Kid.” Shawkat appeared as a guest star on Broad City in 2015.
Shawkat is a cast member of the TBS comedy Search Party, which debuted in 2016.
She also appears in the 2019 film Animals as Tyler, a high-living American partner in Dublin. She even enjoys painting while she is not acting. She has also shown in galleries in Los Angeles, Mexico City, and Paris.
She also enjoys making music and singing in jazz clubs.
She has been best acquainted with fellow actress Ellen Page since the shooting of Whip It.
Facts of Alia Shawkat
|Real Name||Alia Shawkat|
|Age||31 Years Old|
|Date of Birth (DOB),
|April 18, 1989|
|Famous For||Fox/Netflix television sitcom
|Birthplace||Riverside, California, U.S|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 5’5″
Centimetres: 165 cm
Meters: 1.65 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg
Pounds: 121 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Dress Size||3 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Tony Shawkat
Mother: Dina Shawkat
|Siblings||Brother: 2 (Name Not Known)
|Ex-Boyfriend||Brad Pitt (Rumored)|
|Favorite Actor||Brad Pitt|
|Favorite Cuisine||Italian Cuisine|
|Favorite Movie||Hobbit, La La Land|
|Hobbies||Travel, Shopping, and Reading|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S. $4 Million|
|Sponsors/ Ads||Not Known|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links||Instagram, Twitter|
Alia Shawkat: Height, weight, and Body Measurement
Alia Shawkat has a height of 5 feet and 5 inches. Alia Shawkat weighs approximately 55 kg (121 lbs). She has black hair and a pair of black eyes.
Her body dimensions are 34-26-35 centimeters. She has a 32 B bra cup scale.
Alia Shawkat: Birth, Parents, Siblings
Alia Shawkat was born in Riverside, California on April 18, 1989. She is mixed-race.
Dina Shawkat is her mother’s name, and Tony Shawkat is her father’s name. Palm Springs is where she grew up. She still has brothers. She is the younger of two siblings.
Her father is an Iraqi Arab. Her mother has Norwegian, Irish, and Italian ancestors.
She is the granddaughter of Paul Burke, an actress.
Quick facts of Alia Shawkat
- Alia Shawkat has been an actress since she was nine years old and has existed in public since she was a teenager, an experience she acknowledges will result in a shattering of the self.
- She’d always managed to keep her public and private identities apart, but seeing the SXSW video was the first time she witnessed a clash between the two that was intense enough to shake her.
- On the long-running sitcom Arrested Growth, she was best known for her appearance as Maebe, the mischievous target of her cousin’s love.
- Dory, the heroine, has evolved through the seasons into a self-aggrandizing, paranoid femme fatale.
- Despite her long career, most of the publications that published pictures of Shawkat and Pitt stressed her outsider status.
- Shawkat co-wrote and starred as Naima in the groundbreaking indie Duck Butter in 2018.
- Shawkat is referring to her late teens and early twenties, when she partied, drank, and lived quite recklessly in an effort to be a super-chill Everywoman who was up for something.
- She’s trying to let go of demands put on her by people she’ll never encounter or who just think for her in the context of “an older white dude.”