Anthony Fauci’s Net Worth is $2.5 million US dollars.
Who is Anthony Fauci?
Anthony Fauci is a member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, which was formed in January 2020 to find coronavirus patient solutions. Anthony Fauci received thirteen awards and medals for his outstanding work.
Anthony Fauci- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Anthony Fauci was born on 24 December 1940 to his mother.
He was born in Brooklyn, New York, United States of America.
He is currently 79 years old. He is of Italian ancestry and was raised Catholic.
His father, Stephen A. Fauci, owns and operates his own pharmacy.
Eugenia A. Fauci, Anthony’s mother, managed the Register at his father’s pharmacy.
He graduated from the Regis High School in New York City.
He earns his medical degree from Weill Cornell Medicine College in New York City after completing his schooling.
He completes his education at the College of the Holy Cross.
Net Worth of Anthony Fauci? Salary, Earning
Anthony Fauci’s net worth is approximately $2.5 million US dollars.
Facts of Anthony Fauci
|Full Real Name||Anthony Stephen Fauci.|
|Other Name||1. Anthony Fauci.
2. Tony Fauci.
|Famous for the||being a member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force.|
|Birthday (DOB)||24 December 1940.|
|Age (as of 2019)||79 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Brooklyn, New York, United States.|
|Current Residence||New York, United States.|
|Social Media Profiles||Not Active.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
|Wife.||Luis Antonio Jr.|
|Kids.||Daughters: Megan Fauci, Jennifer Fauci, and Alison Fauci.
|Net worth (approx.)||$2.5 Million US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Awards||1. Arthur S. Flemming Award (1979).
2. Ernst Jung Prize (1995).
3. Albany Medical Center Prize (2002).
4. American Academy of Achievement’s Golden Plate Award (2003).
5. American Association of Immunologists Lifetime Achievement Award (2005).
6. Mary Woodard Lasker Public Service Award (2007).
7. Prince Mahidol Award (2013).
8. John Dirks Canada Gairdner Global Health Award (2016).
|Medals||1. National Medal of Science (2005).
2. Presidential Medal of Freedom (2008).
3. Robert Koch Gold Medal (2013).
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Medical.|
|School||Regis High School.|
|College||1. Weill Cornell Medicine College.
2. College of the Holy Cross.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 7″.
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.70 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 80 Kg.
Pounds: 176 lbs.
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Anthony Fauci married Christine Grady, an American nurse and bioethicist in 1985.
His wife is the Chief of Bioethics at the Clinical Center of the National Institutes of Health.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Anthony Fauci’s hair is white, while his eyes are brown.
He is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 80 kilograms.
White is the color of his hair. The color of his eyes is brown.
Anthony Fauci- Professional Career
Fauci is a renowned immunologist in the United States.
In the pharmacy, Stephen A. Fauci’s son delivered prescriptions.
Fauci begins his career at New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center as an intern.
In 1968, he is hired as a clinical associate at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
1974 saw his promotion to Head of the Clinical Physiology Section.
In 1980, he was selected for the Laboratory of Immunoregulation Director position.
In 1984, he was promoted again and appointed director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
He plays a significant role in the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief and the development of biodefense medicine and injections in response to the September 11 terrorist attacks.
Megan Fauci, Jennifer Fauci, and Alison Fauci are the daughters of Anthony Fauci.
In 2008, Fauci was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
In 2006, he was awarded the John Dirks Canada Gairdner Global Health Award.
According to his estimation, the eventual death rate among infected individuals will likely be closer to 1 percent than the 2 percent predicted by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Achievements Awards The 1979 Arthur S. Flemming Award.2. Ernst Jung Prize (1995).
The Albany Medical Center Prize was awarded in 2002.
The Golden Plate Award from the American Academy of Achievement was presented in 2003.
Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Association of Immunologists (2005).
He is inactive on social media sites like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Quick Facts of Anthony Fauci
- Anthony is Famous for being a member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force.
- He is a member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force that is established in January 2020 to find Solutions for coronavirus patients.
- The eventual death rate of infected people will probably be closer to 1% than the 2% predicted by the (WHO) World Health Organization.
- Fauci starts his career as an intern at New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center.
- Anthony’s annual net worth is $2.5 million US dollars.
- Anthony got another promotion and became the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
- Fauci plays a vital role in President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief and in developing biodefense medicine and injections following the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
- Anthony is the father of three daughters Megan Fauci, Jennifer Fauci, and Alison Fauci.
- He got Thirteen awards and medals for his great work.