Axelle Francine has a Net Worth of $2 million.
Check our most recent updates about Axelle Francine’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Axelle Francine’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Axelle Francine, a French journalist who rose to prominence as a result of her friendship with Tony Parker, must have felt the same way. Parker, a professional basketball player for the Charlotte Hornets of the NBA, is not only gifted with a fantastic career but also with a stunning smart wife.
What is the Net Worth of Axelle Francine?
As of 2018, Axelle Francine’s worth was projected to be $2 million. Axelle has amassed a substantial fortune as a result of her job as a French journalist.
According to various internet sources, the average annual wage for a French journalist is €45,632.
Her spouse, Tony Parker, has an estimated Net worth of $75 million from his career as a professional basketball player.
Parker signed a three-year, $43.3 million contract with the San Antonio Spurs in 2014 before joining the Charlotte Hornets in 2018.
He currently makes $12.55 million per year as a salary from the Charlotte Hornets of the NBA. She also lives a luxury lifestyle as a result of her successful career.
Axelle Francine: Birth, Parents, Sibling & Education
Axelle Francine, a talented journalist, was born in France in 1982. She has not, however, revealed her precise birth date.
Furthermore, details about her childhood, parents, and siblings continue to pique people’s interests. In terms of nationality, she is French and of mixed origin.
Axelle holds a Master of Science in information and technology. According to several web sources, she has covered a number of high-profile events as a brilliant journalist and reporter.
Axelle Francine: Single or Married?
Axelle Francine and Tony Parker married in San Antonio, Texas, in August 2014. Their pre-wedding reception was held at San Antonio’s Cowboy Dancehall.
Their relatives and close friends attended the lavish banquet.
After a few years of dating, the pair got engaged in June 2013.
Axelle Francine’s husband’s Ex-Wife
Parker was previously married to Eva Longoria, thus this is not his first marriage. Unfortunately, the couple divorced in 2011.
Eva, his ex-wife, filed for divorce from Parker in 2010, alleging irreconcilable differences.
As of now, the couple is living a happy life free of strife, extramarital affairs, or divorce.
Furthermore, the couple is the parents of two sons, Josh Parker and Liam Parker. Furthermore, the couple devotes all of their free time to their children.
Quick Facts of Axelle Francine
- Parker who is a professional basketball player for the Charlotte Hornets of NBA is not only blessed with a marvelous career but a gorgeous intellectual wife.
- Axelle Francine has not disclosed her exact date of birth.
- As per some online reports, a French journalist has an average salary of €45,632 per year.
- Axelle Francine’s husband, Tony Parker, has a net worth of around $75 million, which he has amassed as a professional basketball player.
- Back in 2014, Parker penned a three-year contract worth $43.3 million with the San Antonio Spurs before he contracted with Charlotte Hornets in 2018.
- Currently, he earns $12.55 million per annum as his salary from the Charlotte Hornets of the NBA.