- 1 Who is Becca Meyers?
- 2 Becca Meyers – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Becca Meyers? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Becca Meyers
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Becca Meyers – Professional Career
- 8 Becca Meyers – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Becca Meyers
Who is Becca Meyers?
Becca Meyers of the United States is a Paralympic swimmer. Becca Meyers owns several world records and has three Paralympic titles as well as 15 World Championship medals. After being told she couldn’t bring a personal care helper to Japan, the deaf-blind Paralympian withdrew from the 2020 Summer Paralympics.
Becca Meyers – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Rebecca Meyers was born on November 20, 1994, under the star sign Scorpio in Baltimore, Maryland.
The 26-year-old Paralympic swimmer is of Caucasian ancestry and is of American nationality.
Wade Mark Meyers and Maria Dachille Meyers are the parents of the Paralympic swimmer from the United States.
She has a brother, Timothy, and a sister, Elizabeth.
Meyers suffers from Usher syndrome and has been deaf since birth. She can hear thanks to a cochlear implant.
She is also blind due to retinitis pigmentosa and has a Seeing Eye dog named Birdie.
She attended Notre Dame Prep before attending Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where she majored in History with a minor in Disability Studies.
Net Worth of Becca Meyers? Salary, Earning
The USOPC (United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee) gives $37,500 in gold medals, $22,500 in silver medals, and $15,000 in bronze medals.
Meyers earns thousands of dollars per month from sponsored Instagram posts and endorsement partnerships with swimwear brands and clothing lines, in addition to the prize money.
Becca Meyers has a net worth of $500 thousand as of 2021.
Facts of Becca Meyers
|Real Name||Rebecca Meyers|
|Birthday||November 20, 1994|
|Birthplace||Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.|
|Net Worth||$500 Thousand|
|Parents||Wade Mark Meyers and Maria Dachille Meyers|
|Siblings||Timothy and Elizabeth|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
The 26-year-old Paralympian Becca Meyers appears to be single and unmarried. She has not publicly stated that she is in a relationship.
She has tightly separated her personal and business lives. So she could be secretly dating someone.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Becca Meyers stands at 5 feet 3 inches tall. She has a fit body that weighs 124 pounds as an athlete. Her hair is brown and her eyes are blue.
Becca Meyers – Professional Career
Meyers was a member of Loyola Blakefield Aquatics for eleven years.
After joining North Baltimore Aquatic in 2012, she began training with Michael Phelps.
She later transferred to Nation’s Capital Swim Club, where she is now coached by Bruce Gemmell.
Meyers competed in the 2012 Paralympic Games, winning silver and bronze.
She also took bronze in the 4200m freestyle relay at the 2009 Summer Deaflympics.
In Rio 2016, she won three gold and one silver medal. She also won gold in a record-breaking time at the 2016 Summer Paralympics.
Meyers won the ESPY Award for Best Female Athlete with a Disability in 2015 and 2017.
She hoped to continue her run at the postponed Summer Paralympics in Tokyo in 2020.
She withdrew from the Paralympics because her request for a personal care helper was refused.
Becca Meyers – Social Media Status
In terms of Becca’s social media presence, she is active on platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. On Twitter, @becca_meyers has 5721 followers.
Quick Facts of Becca Meyers
- Becca holds multiple world records and has won three Paralympic titles and 15 medals at World Championships.
- The deaf-blind Paralympian pulled out of the 2020 Summer Paralympics after being told she can’t bring a personal care assistant to Japan.
- The 26-year-old Paralympic swimmer Becca is American by nationality and belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity.
- she won gold in record time at the 2016 Summer Paralympics.
- Becca withdrew from the Paralympics after being denied her request for a personal care assistant.
- As of 2021, she has a net worth of $500 thousand.