Who is Ben Baller?
Ben Baller is a music producer, DJ, and producer from the United States. Ben Baller has 21 platinum record credits to his name, including collaborations with Jay-Z and Dr. Dre. He started his business in the spring of 2005 by designing, producing, and selling jewelry. He had become one of the most well-known jewelers in the country.
Ben Baller- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Ben Baller, 50, was born in Los Angeles, California on January 27, 1973.
He is an American citizen. His star sign is Aquarius, and he is a Christian.
He is of Korean-American origin and was born under the name Ben Yang.
Any info on his parents is presently missing, however, his mother worked as a clothes contractor and his father taught history at UCLA.
Ben is the brother of video game creator David Yang and the sister of renowned stylist Jeanne Yang.
Baller grew up in the little American community of K-community.
Ben Beverly Hills High School was followed by the University of California, Berkeley.
He subsequently went on to acquire a BFA in cinematography from San Francisco State University.
Ben Yang earned the nickname “Baller” while playing basketball in San Francisco during high school and college.
Net Worth of Ben Baller? Salary, Earning
Ben Baller’s net worth is believed to be $100 million.
His successful jewelry design and sales firm, which he founded in 2005, is his primary source of revenue.
He has created bespoke jewelry for a variety of high-profile clients, including celebrities and athletes, which has helped him develop a solid market image.
Facts of Ben Baller
|Full Name||Ben Baller|
|Born Date||27 Jan 1973|
|Best Match for Marriage||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|Profession||Jeweler, DJ, Music Producer, Actor|
|Height||6 feet 0 inches|
|Married Date||February 25, 2012|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||42-32-37 inches|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||San Franciso State University|
|Siblings||One brother (David Yang) and one sister (Jeanne Yang)|
|Kids||Three (London, Ryder, and Kaia)|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Ben Baller and Nicolette Yang have been married for seven years and together since 2010.
On their first love anniversary, February 25, 2011, the couple got engaged and married a year later on the same day in 2012.
They have three children named London, Ryder, and Kaia.
Ben routinely shares photos of his wife on social media, expressing his pride and excitement at being the father of three wonderful children.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Ben Baller is believed to be 6 feet tall (183 cm) and 85 kilograms.
His chest measures 42 inches, his waist 32 inches, and his hips 37 inches.
He has dark brown eyes and black hair, and he typically keeps his hair short, almost bald.
He also has a beard and a mustache.
Ben Baller- Professional Career
In 1993, Ben Baller began his music career as a DJ at Washington’s restaurant.
He worked as a professional DJ until 2004, earning 20 platinum record titles and collaborating with a variety of top music producers and corporations.
Ben also liked to act, and he participated in films including “AS I AM: The Life & Times of DJ AM” in 2015 and “Cake” in 2004.
In addition, Ben has a documentary series that won the Webby Award for Best New Reality Show in 2012.
Ben was also renowned for his passion for collecting sneakers, which led to his becoming well-known among sneakerheads.
Ben and his uncle and cousin established “ICEE FRESH & CO,” a jewelry company that specialized in one-of-a-kind jewelry creations.
His family members had 35 years of jewelry-making experience, and Ben used his artistic sense to create personalized jewelry for a large celebrity clientele.
He is known for his amazing diamond-encrusted jewelry and has collaborated with artists like as Kayne West, Black Eyed Peas, Orlando Brown, Drake, Nas, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Snoop Dogg, Mariah Carrey, and Joel Madden.
Ben’s talent gained the attention of Michael Jackson, for whom he created diamond-encrusted belt buckles.
Ben Baller maintains a high level of activity across all of his social media sites.
He has an Instagram account called “benballer” and has uploaded 136 posts on his profile thus far.
He has 1.4 million Instagram followers.
Ben can also be found on other social networking networks.
He has 279.3K Twitter followers, 12K YouTube subscribers, and 37.9K Facebook fans.
Quick Facts of Ben Baller
- Ben is an American music producer, DJ, and producer who has 21 platinum record credits to his name, including collaborations with Jay-Z and Dr. Dre.
- He is of Korean-American descent and was given the name Ben Yang at birth.
- Ben was also recognized for his love of collecting sneakers, which led him to become well-known among sneakerheads.
- His family members had 35 years of jewelry-making experience, and Ben used his artistic vision to make bespoke jewelry that drew a significant celebrity clientele.
- He specializes in spectacular diamond-encrusted jewelry and has worked with celebrities such as Kayne West, Black Eyed Peas, Orlando Brown, Drake, Nas, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Snoop Dogg, Mariah Carrey, and Joel Madden.
- Ben’s artistry even drew the notice of Michael Jackson, for whom he designed diamond-encrusted belt buckles.
- Baller has an estimated net worth of $100 million.
- His main source of income is his successful jewelry design and sales business, which he launched in 2005.
- He has designed personalized jewelry for a number of high-profile clientele, including celebrities and athletes, and this has helped him establish a strong reputation in the market.
- Ben and his wife Nicolette Yang have been married for seven years and have been together since 2010.