Who is Bernard Tyson?
Bernard Tyson, the CEO of the integrated managed care consortium Kaiser Permanente, died in his sleep on November 10, 2019. Bernard Tyson was one of the most prominent people in the health care field, and he was named one of the Top 25 Most Influential African Americans.
Bernard Tyson- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Bernard Tyson was born in Vallejo, California on January 20, 1959.
He received his primary education at Vallejo High School and his secondary education from Golden Gate University, where he earned an M.B.A degree.
He was of African-American descent.
His parents, his father, Moses Tyson, was a clergyman, while his mother, Billie Tyson, was a housewife.
Furthermore, no information about his parents or siblings, if he had any, is accessible.
Net Worth of Bernard Tyson? Salary, Earning
Tyson’s net worth was reported to be approximately $10 million, allowing him to live a luxury lifestyle supported by his respectable work.
Facts of Bernard Tyson
|Real Name||Bernard J. Tyson|
|Birthday||January 20, 1959|
|Profession||American Health Executive|
|Parents||Moses Tyson, Billie Tyson|
|Married/Wife||Denise Bradley Tyson|
|Deathday||November 10, 2019|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
Tyson’s wife is Denise Bradley Tyson.
No other information is available.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Tyson stood at an average height and weighed the same as before.
Despite the fact that no information about his physical stats is available, he appeared young and vigorous for his age.
He had dark brown eyes.
Bernard Tyson- Professional Career
Tyson was one of the most prominent people in the health care field, and he was named one of the Top 25 Most Influential African Americans.
He was one of the most powerful people in the healthcare industry.
Bernard’s social media is unavailable.
Quick Facts about Bernard Tyson
- The CEO of the integrated managed care consortium Kaiser Permanente, Bernard, died on November 10, 2019, in his sleep.
- He was among the most influential person in the health care sector while enlisting himself in the Top 25 Most Influential African Americans.
- Tyson was appointed to the position of senior vice president and chief operating officer.
- His net worth was estimated at around $10 million, which helped him to live a lavish lifestyle earned from his respectable job.
- He had three sons; Bernard J. Tyson Jr, Alexander Tyson, and Charles Tyson.