- 1 Who is Camilla Dallerup?
- 2 Camilla Dallerup – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Camilla Dallerup? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Camilla Dallerup
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Camilla Dallerup – Professional Career
- 8 Camilla Dallerup – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Camilla Dallerup
Who is Camilla Dallerup?
Camilla Dallerup is a life coach, hypnotherapist, Danish author, and ballroom dancer who lives in Los Angeles and runs her own coaching and mindful living firm, Zenme. Camilla Dallerup is well-known as the author of two self-help books, “Strictly Inspirational” and “Reinvent ME,” both published by Watkins.
Camilla Dallerup – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Camilla Sacre-Dallerup, a ballroom dancer, was born on April 6, 1974, in Aalborg, Denmark.
Her parents are Benoni and Jytte Dallerup, and she has an older sister named Jeanet.
Her mother had a hair shop, while her father was a car salesman.
Her mother took her to her first dance class when she was two and a half years old.
Camilla attended the Lille Nicholaisen academy for performance and dance but discontinued dancing at the age of 19 to avoid stress.
After that, she spent two years enrolled in a four-year business study before working as an apprentice in an estate agency.
Net Worth of Camilla Dallerup? Salary, Earning
Camilla Dallerup earns a lot of money and has a large net worth, but she keeps it hidden from the media and the public.
Facts of Camilla Dallerup
|Birth Date:||April 6, 1974|
|Full Name:||Camilla Dallerup|
|Profession||Coach, Hypnotherapist, Danish author, and Ballroom dancer|
|Birth Place:||Aalborg, Denmark|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Camilla Dallerup married Kevin Sacre in 2010.
As of 2018, they are still having a good time with one other.
Furthermore, the couple is concentrating on their goal of success.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Camilla Dallerup’s figure is average, and she has dark brown hair and blue eyes.
She is also 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighs 52kg, and wears a dress size 8.
Camilla Dallerup – Professional Career
Dallerup began her career as a dancer.
Since 2004, Ian Waite has been her professional dancing partner.
Furthermore, in September 2007, Dallerup and Cole represented the United Kingdom in the inaugural Eurovision Dance Contest 2007.
She appeared as a professional dancer in the first six series from 2004 to 2008.
Dallerup also co-hosted the CBBC show Dance Factory in 2005 with Nigel Clarke and Reggie Yates.
In 2008, she competed in the second series of The Underdog Show, ending in third place.
Dallerup competed for the United Kingdom, the host country, in the first Eurovision Dance Contest on September 1, 2007, finishing fifteenth out of sixteen pairs with 18 points.
Camilla was a judge on the Strictly Come Dancing Live UK tour in January/February 2015, alongside Craig Revel Horwood and Tom Chambers.
On 5 October 2009, she declared on BBC Breakfast that she would not compete in any more episodes of Strictly Come Dancing.
In November 2009, she entered the Australian jungle as a contestant on the ninth series of the British reality television series I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!.
She left the show, however, after becoming extremely weakened due to exhaustion and a lack of nourishment.
In 2010, she appeared on Sky1’s Bill Bailey’s Birdwatching Bonanza.
Camilla Dallerup: Achievements and Awards Throughout Her Life
Dallerup and Cole finished third in Latin America at the 2003 UK Closed Championships.
At the age of 12, she won the Danish Junior Championships.
In addition, she won an edition of BBC One’s Pointless Celebrities in 2014.
Camilla Dallerup – Social Media Status
Dallerup is active on Facebook, where she has over 2k followers, Twitter, where she has over 38.4k followers, and Instagram, where she has over 10.9k followers.
Quick Facts of Camilla Dallerup
- Camilla is a ballroom dancer, who was born on April 6, 1974, in Aalborg, Denmark.
- She is a life coach hypnotherapist, Danish author, and ballroom dancer who has founded her own coaching and mindful living business Zenme, and lives in Los Angeles.
- Camilla is popular for selling the author of two self-help books “Strictly Inspirational” & “Reinvent ME” published by Watkins.
- She and Cole represented the UK in the inaugural Eurovision Dance Contest 2007 in September 2007.
- Camilla appeared as a contestant on the second series of The Underdog Show, in 2008, finishing in third place.
- She entered the Australian jungle as a contestant on the ninth series of the British reality television series I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!.