Cassidy Boesch’s Net Worth is expected to be $950k.
Check our most recent updates about Cassidy Boesch’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Cassidy Boesch’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Cassidy Boesch, an American pre-school teacher, is best known for being the wife of Samuel Page, an American actor.
- 1 What is the Net worth of Cassidy Boesch?
- 2 Cassidy Boesch: Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Cassidy Boesch: Professional Career
- 4 Facts of Cassidy Boesch
- 5 Cassidy Boesch: Height, Weight & Body Measurement
- 6 Cassidy Boesch: Single, Dating, or Divorced?
- 7 Cassidy Boesch: Social Media
- 8 Quick Facts of Cassidy Boesch
What is the Net worth of Cassidy Boesch?
Cassidy Boesch makes a lot of money in her writing career. Cassidy’s net worth is expected to be about $950k in 2021. The average wage for a writer in the United States is $51211, according to various web databases. Cassidy may get paid in the same range as her wage, but she has yet to reveal the exact amount to the media.
Boesch’s net worth and salary will almost certainly increase in the coming days. On the other hand, she appreciates her husband’s substantial earnings from his professional work as an actor.
Samuel Page, her husband, has a net worth of $2 million as of 2021. In the United States, Cassidy and Samuel live a wealthy and satisfying lifestyle.
Cassidy Boesch: Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Cassidy Boesch was born in the United States of America to American parents in Santa Monica, California.
Her birthdate is still unknown, however, based on her appearance, we may estimate that she is in her late 40s.
Cassidy Elliot Boesch is her given name. Vivian Boesch (mother) and Phil Boesch (father) are her parents.
Her father, Phil, is a well-known attorney in the Los Angeles area, and her mother runs the Venice Beach House boutique hotel in the Venice neighborhood.
Brenna Boesch, her older brother, is a former professional baseball player in the United States. Cassidy is an American, and she belongs to the white ethnic group.
She attended Crossroads School in Los Angeles for her education. She went on to Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, where she got a Bachelor of Science in Bio-Medicine Community Health.
Cassidy Boesch: Professional Career
Cassidy Boesch’s occupation is that of a pre-school teacher.
She began working with children after graduating from an infant and toddler development program for impoverished children in Providence, Rhode Island.
In addition, she is the co-founder and director of The Playgroup House.
Because she was in the spotlight as Samuel’s wife, there isn’t much information on her career.
Facts of Cassidy Boesch
|Full Name:||Cassidy Boesch|
|Married||Samuel Page (2014)|
|Birth Place||Santa Monica, California|
|Education||Crossroads school, the Brown University|
Cassidy Boesch: Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Cassidy Boesch hasn’t published anything about her actual height or weight as of now.
However, based on her appearance, we may deduce that she has a thin body type, brown eyes, and blonde hair.
Cassidy Boesch: Single, Dating, or Divorced?
Cassidy Boesch and Samuel Page were married on November 14, 2014, in front of their closest friends and family. Their wedding was a magnificent fantasy wedding held in a villa outside of Santa Barbara, California, in the United States.
Cassidy and Samuel have been happily married since their wedding. There hasn’t been a single rumor about their divorce or extramarital affairs to date.
She is the proud mother of three children, two daughters, and a son. Logan Page, their son, was born on September 27, 2016.
On August 11th, 2017, the couple gave birth to twin daughters after a year of waiting. In the United States, the complete family lives happily and peacefully.
Cassidy Boesch: Social Media
It is unknown whether she has an Instagram account or not.
There is an account in her name but is private so we don’t really know about her Instagram account. she doesn’t seem much active on social media.
Quick Facts of Cassidy Boesch
- Cassidy Boesch was born in Santa Monica, California to American parents.
- She is the wife of Samuel Page an American actor and a pre-school teacher.
- As of 2021, Cassidy has an estimated net worth of around $950k as a writer.
- She and Samuel Page tied the knot on 14th November 2014.
- Their wedding was a lavish fairytale wedding ceremony that was organized at a villa in Santa Barbara, California.
- To date, there is no rumor regarding their divorce or extramarital affairs.
- Her husband, Samuel Page is an American actor. After a year, the couple gave birth to a twin daughter on 11th August 2017.
- The entire family is living a happy and peaceful life in the United States.