Chris Michael Carlos
Who is Chris Michael Carlos?
Chris Michael Carlos is a successful businessman. Chris Michael Carlos has worked with Republic National Distributing Co for over 30 years. Carlos’ company is the country’s second-largest premium wine and alcohol distributor.
After his wife Juliana Carlos got into a furious disagreement with LeBron James, a famous American professional basketball player, the referees called a timeout in the middle of the game, Carlos earned media attention.
Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education of Chris Michael Carlos
Chris Michael Carlos is a 56-year-old American actor who was born on October 26, 1964, in Atlanta, Georgia.
His father, Michael, served as the chairman and president of the RNDC (Republic National Distributing Company).
Net Worth and Salary of Chris Michael Carlos
Chris Michael Carlos has an estimated net worth of $80 million dollars.
Facts of Chris Michael Carlos
|Chris Michael Carlos
|October 26, 1964
|Atlanta, Georgia, United States
|Salt And Pepper
Carlos is a successful businessman who has worked for Republic National Distributing Co for more than 30 years.
He formerly served on the Board of Directors of the March of Dimes and on committees for Murphy’s Heart, Ronald McDonald House, and Children’s Hospital.
Carlos is the United States’ second-largest premium wine and spirits distributor.
He went to Woodward Academy and The University of Florida for his studies.
He worked as the Vice President of his family’s firm after graduating.
He also aided local organizations and non-profits like the Atlanta Zoo and the Atlanta Ballet.
Chris had two previous marriages before marrying Juliana.
Merry Leigh was his first wife, and they were married until 2011.
Jordon Nicole Carlos, Catherine Marie Carlos, and Christina Michael Carlos were their three daughters.
He married his second wife, Nicole Jockisch Carlos, in 2015, and their son Michael Jr was born in 2016.
Nicole rose to notoriety in 2017 as a result of her dress sense at an Atlanta Hawks-Philadelphia 76ers game.
Chris met Juliana through a mutual friend in March 2019, and the two have been dating for a year.
They will married on December 24, 2020. The couple does not have any children at this time.
Chris Carlos, on the other hand, is a grandfather who revealed his daughter’s pregnancy on Instagram in early 2020.
Quick Facts of Chris Michael Carlos
- Chris Carlos is a wealthy businessman who has been a partner in Republic National Distributing Co for over 30 years.
- He gained media attention after his wife Juliana Carlos got into a heated argument with LeBron James, a famous American professional basketball player, which caused the referees to call a timeout in the middle of the game.
- He previously served on the March of Dimes Board of Directors and on committees for organizations such as Murphy’s Heart, Ronald McDonald House, and Children’s Hospital.
- Carlos’s net worth is estimated to be around $80 million USD.
- He met Juliana in March 2019 through a mutual friend; the couple has been dating for a year and will marry on December 24, 2020.