Claudia Villafañe’s Net Worth is estimated around $3 million (USD).
Check our most recent updates about Claudia Villafañe’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Claudia Villafañe’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Claudia Villafae is an actress from the United States who has appeared in films such as Mueca brava (1998), MasterChef Celebrity Argentina (2020), and Maradona by Kusturica (2008). Diego Maradona was her previous husband.
Claudia Villafae’s Net Worth
Claudia Villafañe’s principal source of income is acting. Her net worth is reported to be $3 million(USD).
Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Claudia Villafañe is 5 feet and 5 inches tall, or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters.
She is about 55 kg (121 lbs) in weight.
She has blonde hair and lovely dark brown eyes. 34-32-39 inches is her body measurement.
She carries a 33 C bra cup size.
Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Claudia Villafañe’s date of birth is January 22, 1962. She is a 59-year-old woman.
She is of mixed ethnicity and possesses Argentinian nationality. Aquarius is her zodiac sign.
She was born in Argentina’s capital, Buenos Aires.
Roque Villafae is her father’s daughter. Diego Maradona Sr. and Dalma Maradona’s former daughter-in-law. Maria Rosa Maradona’s former sister-in-law. She also has siblings.
She is well-educated in terms of education.
Facts of Claudia Villafañe
|Real Name||Claudia Villafañe|
|Birthday||January 22, 1962|
|Birthplace||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-32-39 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Children||1. Dalma Nerea
2. Gianinna Dinorah
|Net Worth||approx. $3 m (USD)|
Claudia Villafañe: Single or Married?
On November 7, 1989, in Buenos Aires, Maradona married a long-time fiancée Claudia Villafañe.
The couple had two daughters, Dalma Nerea, born on April 2, 1987, and Gianinna Dinorah, born on May 16, 1989, by whom he became a grandparent in 2009.
In 2004, Maradona and Villafae divorced.
Quick Facts of Claudia Villafae
- Claudia Villafañe has a distinct, confident, and energetic style that is reminiscent of some of the brands with whom she has worked in the United States.
- Diego Maradona, her spouse, was born into a Roman Catholic family, the son of Diego Maradona Senior and Dalma Salvadora Franco.
- Maradona was hooked to cocaine from the mid-1980s till 2004.
- She has the ability to change people’s lives with a simple bop that includes an encouraging message to appreciate yourself and disconnect from those that degrade you!
- One of her favorite colors is yellow.
- Fans, supporters, and well-wishers can always tune in to say hello and remain in touch with her on their preferred social media channel.
- She is undeniably laying the groundwork for a future career, with a developing social media presence, and she is a force to be reckoned with.