- 1 Who is Donna Jeremiah?
- 2 Donna Jeremiah- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Donna Jeremiah? Salary, Earning
- 4 Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 5 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 6 Donna Jeremiah- Professional Career
- 7 Social Media
- 8 Quick Facts of Donna Jeremiah
Who is Donna Jeremiah?
Donna Jeremiah is an American author who is author of Storm Over Colonado. Donna Jeremiah is well-known for being the wife of Dr. David Jeremiah, the founder of Turning Point Ministries, and the Pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church.
Donna Jeremiah- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Donna Jeremiah was born in the United States of America.
Donna prefers to keep her personal life private, so she has not disclosed her exact age. She is approximately 75 years old. As a result, it is unknown when Donna will celebrate her birthday.
Her father and mother both raised her in the United States. Donna is an American citizen.
Currently, Donna has not disclosed any information about her parents or siblings.
Net Worth of Donna Jeremiah? Salary, Earning
Donna Jeremiah’s net worth is estimated to be $501,305.
Her fortune stems from her work as an author and owner of the book Storm Over Coronado. As a result, Donna has amassed a sizable fortune over the years.
Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Donna Jeremiah married his lovely husband David Jeremiah with joy.
In 1963, the couple married. David, her husband, is the senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church, a Southern Baptist megachurch in El Cajon, California, a San Diego suburb.
She is the mother of four children. Daniel Jeremiah is a former NFL scout who now works as an analyst for the NFL Network. In the year 2000, Daniel married his wife Meredith Rae.
Meredith became pregnant with their first child after the couple married during Daniel’s senior year of college.
Jennifer Jeremiah, an Internal Medicine Specialist in Riverside, RI, has over 32 years of medical experience, and their other daughter is Jan Jeremiah.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Donna Jeremiah is a woman of average height. Donna is 5 feet 5 inches tall (Approx 1.65 m).
Donna Jeremiah- Professional Career
Jeremiah is the author of Storm Over Coronado (2009) and Intrigue in Coronado (2010).
Her and David live in El Cajon, California, in the United States of America.
Donna is the proud wife of David, the 80-year-old founder of Blackhawk Baptist Church in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and Blackhawk Christian School in 1973.
He also created and launched The Bible Hour, gaining experience with using television to spread the Gospel. He was the Senior Pastor at Blackhawk for 12 years before leaving for California in 1981.
Later, in 1981, David succeeded Tim LaHaye as senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church. His church’s leadership has also led to its affiliation with the Southern Baptist Convention.
Donna is in good health, but her husband, David, was diagnosed with lymphoma in 1994. In 1999, a nodule in his neck was surgically removed, and he received stem cell transplant therapy.
Also Read: Gavin DeGraw, Steve Dale, Phil McCormack, Steve Stanulis
Her social media handles are unknown.
Quick Facts of Donna Jeremiah
- Jeremiah married his lovely husband David Jeremiah with joy.
- David, her husband, is the senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church, a Southern Baptist megachurch in El Cajon, California, a San Diego suburb.
- She has four children: David Michael, Daniel Jeremiah, Jennifer Jeremiah, and Jan Jeremiah.
- She is the author of the book Storm Over Coronado and the wife of Dr. David Jeremiah.
- David is the founder of Turning Point Ministries and the Pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church.