- 1 Who is Elissa Middleton?
- 2 Elissa Middleton – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Elissa Middleton? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Elissa Middleton
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Elissa Middleton – Professional Career
- 8 Elissa Middleton – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Elissa Middleton
Who is Elissa Middleton?
Elissa Middleton is best known as the late actress Clark Middleton, who appeared in films such as The Blacklist and Twin Peaks. Aside from living in the shadow of Elissa Middleton’s spouse, she has created her own route to prominence. Yes, she is known as an actress who played Queen Emer in W.B. Yeats’ The Only Jealousy of Emer.
Elissa Middleton – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Elissa Middleton was born in the city of the United States, but her birth date and zodiac sign are unknown.
She does, however, have American nationality and a white ethnic origin. Elissa is one of the celebs who want to keep their personal life private.
As a result, her parents’ and siblings’ information is still contained within the box.
Elissa, on the other hand, completed Shane Ann Younts’ two-year course in Voice, Diction, and Shakespeare.
She studied with Austin Pendelton, Jon Shear, William Esper, and many others during that time. Reed College awarded her a BA in Political Philosophy and Art History.
She later earned an MFA in writing from Sarah Lawrence College.
Net Worth of Elissa Middleton? Salary, Earning
Elissa Middleton’s net worth is expected to be $1 million in 2022, with an annual salary of around $150,000.
Facts of Elissa Middleton
|Real Name||Elissa Middleton|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
In 2006, Elissa Middleton and Clark Middleton exchanged wedding vows.
Aside from that, the pair hasn’t revealed when or where they met. There is also no information on whether the couple had children.
On October 6, 2020, the Middleton family received the devastating news that the famed actor, Clark, had died as a result of the West Nile Virus.
The news broke when his wife tweeted from Clark’s Twitter account, saying
Hi. Elissa, Clark’s wife, here. Thank you for your kindness and concern for My Mister.
I lost count of the number of times he quoted his father Mel and stated, “Give the world your best, and the best will come back to you.”
He really meant it! He is joyful and free in the light, and he transmits love.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Elissa Middleton, an American actress, never misses an opportunity to impress her fans with her curvy body type.
She has revealed her height of 5 feet 4 inches and weight of roughly 56 kg while keeping it hidden from the public.
In addition, she has brown eyes and brown hair.
Elissa Middleton – Professional Career
Middleton debuted in the film industry with the Thriller/Suspense flick As Good as Dead in 20100.
She worked as an executive there.
She gained popularity after appearing in Safe (2012) films and Loveseat Soundstage (2013). (2019).
In the year 2020, she portrayed Lindsay in the drama Small Time.
In the same year, she will be seen as Jeannie Berlin’s daughter in Harry Greenberger’s upcoming feature film Faraway Eyes.
Aside from Helene Marais Rosenthal in James Bosley’s Broad Channel, Queen Emer in W. B.
Yeats’ The Only Jealousy of Emer, directed by Dublin’s Ray, and the brilliant Matthew Cowles in Craig Lucas’ Reckless, Elissa has made it into the theater.
She even played the lead in Meredith Anthony’s world premiere of Murder on the Main Line at Manhattan Repertory Theater.
In addition, Elissa has directed her husband Clark in Craig Lucas’ Reckless.
Elissa Middleton – Social Media Status
In terms of social media, Elissa is not active but on the other hand, her husband is quite active on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
He has 6103 followers on his official Instagram account, @c.sparkmiddleton. On Twitter, @SparkMiddleton has 4986 followers.
Quick Facts of Elissa Middleton
- Elissa is famous as the wife of the late actor, Clark Middleton who has worked in films like Blacklist and Twin Peaks.
- She is recognized as an actress who has portrayed in W.B. Yeats’ The Only Jealousy of Emer as Queen Emer.
- Elissa inherits the American nationality and white ethnicity background.
- As of 2022, her net worth is estimated at $1 million with an approximate annual salary of $150,000.
- Elissa and Clark Middleton shared their wedding vows in 2006.
- On the 6th of October 2020, tragic news struck the Middleton family where the renowned actor, Clark died due to West Nile Virus.