Who is Emma Coburn?
Emma Coburn of the United States is a steeplechase specialist over 3000 meters. In addition, Emma Coburn became the first American woman to win an Olympic medal in that event. Among her prior accomplishments is a silver medal at the 2019 World Championships. She is well-known for her energy on stage.
Net Worth and Salary of Emma Coburn
Emma is regarded as one of the world’s richest Unknowns.
Coburn is also a member of the exclusive group known as the World’s Richest Unknown.
Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education of Emma Coburn
Emma Coburn was born in Boulder, Colorado on October 19, 1990.
Bill and Annie Coburn gave birth to her. Her siblings are Willy, Gracie, and Joe.
Coburn has worked with the Mountain Adventure Kid’s Camp and the Living Journeys Cancer Foundation as a volunteer.
Coburn attended Crested Butte Community School. Coburn won the Pac-12 steeplechase title and finished second in the NCAA finals as an undergraduate at the University of Colorado in 2010.
Facts of Emma Coburn
Emma Coburn Biography
|19 October 1990
|Age (as of 2021)
|Boulder, Colorado, United States
|in feet inches – 5’ 8” – in Centimeters – 173 cm
|in Kilograms – 54 kg – in Pounds – 119 lbs
|One (Gracie Coburn Willette)
|Two (Joe & Willy Coburn)
|Crested Butte Community High School
|University of Colorado Boulder
Emma Coburn began her professional career as a junior player.
Coburn won the Pac-12 indoor 3000m title, as well as three NCAA outdoor medals, in 2011.
She is the fourth-fastest American in history, as well as the fastest American on American soil.
Coburn’s time of 9:25.28 in her first steeplechase of the 2012 season ranked her fourth fastest in the United States.
In the United States, she is ranked second all-time, trailing only Jenny Simpson.
In April 2013, Coburn was named the world record holder for the 3,000-meter steeplechase.
Coburn became the first American woman to win a steeplechase gold medal at both the World Championships and the Olympics with her triumph in London.
She received an automatic qualifier for the 2019 World Championships because she was the defending World Champion in 2017.
Coburn finished third in the 3000 meters at the 2018 USA Indoor Track & Field Championships, trailing winner Shelby Houlihan and runner-up Katie Mackey.
Relationship Status of Emma Coburn
Emma Coburn is currently single and devoted to her events and professional pursuits. She cherishes the opportunity to spend quality time with her family.
Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Emma Coburn is currently aged 28 years old. Her height is Unknown & weight is Not Available currently.
Full body measurements, as well as dress and shoe sizes, will be published soon.
Social Media Status
Emma has 485 thousand fans and 851 followers on Instagram, where she has posted 2039 times.
She has 59.8 thousand Twitter followers and 409 followers, as well as 121 thousand Facebook admirers.
Quick Facts of Emma Coburn
- She became the first American woman to win an Olympic medal in that event as well.
- Her previous achievements include a silver medal at the 2019 World Championships.
- She holds the record for being the fourth-fastest American in history and the fastest American on American territory.
- Coburn was named the world record holder for the 3,000-metre steeplechase in April 2013.
- With her victory in London, Coburn became the first American woman to win a steeplechase gold medal at either the World Championships or the Olympics.
- She is currently single and completely dedicated to her events and professional endeavors.
- Coburn is having a net worth of $1.5 million, according to sources including Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider.