Ethan Finkelstein’s net worth is $1.5 million.
- 1 Who is Ethan Finkelstein?
- 2 Ethan Finkelstein – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Ethan Finkelstein? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Ethan Finkelstein
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Ethan Finkelstein – Professional Career
- 8 Ethan Finkelstein – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Ethan Finkelstein
Who is Ethan Finkelstein?
Ethan Finkelstein is the co-founder of the Instagram sensation “Cheap Old Houses” and the CEO of “Color + Information,” a full-service digital marketing agency. Ethan Finkelstein co-stars in the upcoming eight-episode HGTV and Discover + TV show “Cheap Old Houses” with his wife Elizabeth.
Ethan Finkelstein – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Ethan Finkelstein was born on September 22, 1983, under the sign of Virgo in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
The 37-year-old graphic designer is of American descent and of Caucasian ancestry.
The Understated Ethan hasn’t spoken anything about his childhood, family, or parents
He most likely has two elder siblings, a brother, and a sister, based on his Facebook posts.
Ethan’s mother grew up in a New Hampshire farmhouse. In the house, he has so many childhood memories.
He went to Cherry Hill High School East before enrolling at the Institute of Philadelphia, where he earned a BA in Interactive Media in 2003.
Net Worth of Ethan Finkelstein? Salary, Earning
Ethan and his wife have made a good living from their real estate venture and an Instagram feed.
The pair from New York has made millions of dollars and lives a lavish lifestyle. Ethan Finkelstein has a total net worth of $1.5 million as of 2021.
Facts of Ethan Finkelstein
|Real Name||Ethan Finkelstein|
|Birthday||September 22, 1983|
|Birthplace||Cherry Hill, New Jersey, U.S.|
|Profession||Graphic Designer, Entrepreneur, TV personality|
|Married/Wife||Elizabeth Solomon Finkelstein|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Ethan Solomon Finkelstein is blissfully married to Elizabeth Solomon Finkelstein. He is four years his wife’s junior.
His wife went to New York University and worked in historic restoration. They both have a passion for rescuing and restoring old houses.
Ethan married his wife in her 1850s Greek revival family residence in Queensbury, New York, according to accounts.
Everett, the couple’s 6-year-old son, is their only child. The three-person family lives blissfully in a 1700s farmhouse in remote upstate New York.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Ethan Finkelstein is a tall man, standing 6 feet 2 inches tall. He has a trim, fit body that weighs 74kg.
His dark blond hair and gray eyes compliment his pale complexion perfectly.
Ethan Finkelstein – Professional Career
Finkelstein runs an Instagram feed called @cheapoldhouses with his lovely wife Elizabeth, which covers real estate listings from all around the country.
The page is dedicated to houses over 100 years old with asking prices under $100,000.
The duo, who also own the Circa historic home listing platform, have a large following on their Instagram page, Cheap Old Houses.
The two have landed a brand new HGTV reality show, Cheap Old Houses, which will air on August 9, 2021.
In each of the eight episodes, Ethan and his wife attempt to rescue, repair, and sell grand yet low-priced antique properties.
Aside from the startup and TV program, Ethan has worked as a Graphic and Interactive Designer. He was also an Art Director for a Hugo Boss project.
Ethan Finkelstein – Social Media Status
Finkelstein and his wife, Elizabeth Finkelstein, have the Instagram handle @cheapoldhouses.
The Cheap Old Houses has been published in publications such as New York Magazine, Buzzfeed, The Financial Times, Money Magazine, and others.
The account showcases antique homes for sale, the majority of them are priced under $150,000 USD.
As of August 5th, 2021, it had over 1.6M followers and nearly 4k posts.
Quick Facts of Ethan Finkelstein
- Finkelstein is the co-founder of the Instagram phenom “Cheap Old Houses” and the CEO of a full-service digital marketing agency “Color + Information.”
- Together with his wife Elizabeth, he stars in a brand new eight-episodes HGTV and Discover + TV show “Cheap Old Houses.
- The 37-year-old graphic designer Finkelstein is American by nationality and belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity.
- He also served as an Art Director at a Hugo Boss project.
- Finkelstein and his wife have been making a decent income from their real estate startup and Instagram page.
- As of 2021, they have a cumulative net worth of $1.5 million.