Evettexo’s net worth is between $1 million – $5 million.
- 1 Who is Evettexo?
- 2 Evettexo – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Evettexo? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Evettexo
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Evettexo – Professional Career
- 8 Evettexo – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Evettexo
Who is Evettexo?
Evettexo is a popular social media celebrity who quit her job as a personal banker to become a full-time YouTuber. Regardless, Evettexo is now a business owner, having created her own cosmetics and fashion company.
Evettexo – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Blanca Evette Garcia was born in the United States in 1991 under the zodiac sign Leo.
Her birthday is July 31st, making her 30 years old. She is of mixed heritage and possesses American citizenship.
Garcia hasn’t revealed anything about her parents. They have also not been included on the social media influencer’s page.
Similarly, there is no information about her education and siblings, assuming she has any.
Net Worth of Evettexo? Salary, Earning
This social media star undoubtedly makes a decent living. Evettexo has a net worth of $1 million to $5 million.
She also has a merchandising website. She currently sells largely custom-made T-shirts, hoodies, and other items with various stickers and prints.
The goods are priced between $20 and $50, making it relatively affordable and frequently sold out.’
Facts of Evettexo
|Real Name||Blanca Evette Garcia|
|Birthday||July 31, 1991|
|Profession||Social Media Personality|
|Net Worth||between $1 million – $5 million|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Those who have been following the influencer Evettexo for some time may recognize her husband, Ulysses Benitez.
Ulysses is the CEO of Sharp & Dapper Collection and has his own podcast, Need It, according to his Instagram.
The couple got engaged in 2015 and married in 2016.
She is candid about her love on social media, frequently showing her hubby with adorable messages.
She revealed on Valentine’s Day 2021 that she had asked him out on a date a decade before.
“It’s hard to believe that almost a decade ago I asked you to be my Valentine ahahha.” You’re welcome, darling, and there’s no need to thank me for blessing your life,” she wrote.
Regardless, Garcia and her husband have two lovely children.
Max, their son, was born in July 2018, and Camila, their daughter, was born in August 2019.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Evettexo has a height of 5 feet and 6 inches. Similarly, she has a beautiful curvaceous body.
Her thick black hair and black-colored eyes are among her facial traits.
Evettexo – Professional Career
Garcia rose in popularity by giving beauty and cosmetic techniques and product evaluations.
Similarly, through her vlogs and challenges, she has accumulated a big number of views.
Garcia’s channel has over 779k subscribers and over 70 million views. She is also well-known on Instagram, where she has 1.1 million followers.
Various firms have backed her because of her enormous popularity.
Garcia also has over 581k followers on TikTok and other social media sites. Evettexo, on the other hand, has her own cosmetics business called exocosmetics.
Similarly, she has her own line of products, which includes sweaters, hoodies, and masks.
Evettexo – Social Media Status
In terms of her social media presence, she is active on platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Her Instagram account, @beautyybird, has 1.1 million followers.
@beautyybird has 139.1k followers on Twitter, 785 K subscribers on YouTube, and 585 K fans on TikTok.
Quick Facts of Evettexo
- Garcia is a popular social media star who turned into a full-time YouTuber after leaving her career as a personal banker.
- She is now an entrepreneur as she has launched her own cosmetics line and fashion merchandise.
- Garcia and Ulysses Benitez were engaged in 2015 and tied the knot in 2016.
- She and her husband Ulysses Benitez share two beautiful children.
- Garcia is very open to sharing her relationship on social media and is often featuring her husband with adorable captions.
- During Valentine’s Day 2021, she shared that she had asked him for a date on Valentine’s Day a decade ago.