- 1 Georgie Bingham: Biography
- 2 What is the Net Worth is Georgie Bingham?
- 3 Georgie Bingham: Birth, Parents, Sibling & Education
- 4 Georgie Bingham: Height, Weight & Body Measurement
- 5 Georgie Bingham: Single or Married?
- 6 Georgie Bingham: Professional Career
- 7 Georgie Bingham: Social Media
- 8 Quick Facts of Georgie Bingham
Georgie Bingham: Biography
Georgie Bingham is a television presenter and news and sports journalist best known for hosting Weekend Sports Breakfast on talkSPORT.
Similarly, Georgie Bingham is well-known as an ESPN and Sky News presenter, as well as an ambassador for the Football Foundation.
What is the Net Worth is Georgie Bingham?
Georgie Bingham’s Net Worth is $3 million.
Georgie Bingham: Birth, Parents, Sibling & Education
Georgie Bingham was born on September 30, 1976, in London. She is currently 43 years old. Her nationality is British, and she is of English ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is also Libra.
There is no information available about her parents or siblings. She hasn’t revealed anything about her family.
In terms of her educational background, She attended Lee University after finishing high school and graduated with a concentration in Communication and Cultural Studies.
Georgie Bingham: Height, Weight & Body Measurement
In terms of body measures, she stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs an undetermined amount. Similarly, she has lovely white hair and wonderful blue eyes. Her waist size, shoe size, bra size, dress size, and other details are being reviewed.
Georgie Bingham: Single or Married?
Georgie Bingham’s current relationship status is likely single. Her personal life is kept private. She was formerly married to James Joyce. Their relationship, however, did not last. They divorced in 2004.
Georgie Bingham: Professional Career
In terms of her job, she began her career as a runner for channels such as ESPN Star Asia and SKY Sports after graduating. During that period, she was also involved with local radio stations such as SGR Colchester, Heart FM, and BBC Radio Suffolk.
Later, in 2001, she joined ITV Anglia and began working as a sports news anchor. She was asked to cover the local football league alongside Kelvin Piper, a TV presenter. However, she left the channel in 2004 to work for the Sky network as a newsreader for Sky Sports News and Sky News.
Later, in 2007, she relocated to the United States and began working for the sports channel ESPN. She was ESPN’s first female employee from the United Kingdom.
She hosted SportsCenter, a daily television program for the channel. As an ESPN reporter, she has also interviewed sports figures such as Pele, David Beckham, and Kobe Bryant. She returned to the UK in 2010 and began hosting Weekend Sports Breakfast for the TalkSPORT channel in 2013.
As a television celebrity, she has served as a spokeswoman for a variety of organizations and projects, including Inspire Suffolk, Stewart Golf Ltd, and the Help for Heroes Celebrity Golf Day.
Georgie Bingham: Social Media
She is active on social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram. She has about 104.2K Twitter followers and over 15.7K Instagram followers. She does not, however, have a Facebook account.
Quick Facts of Georgie Bingham
- Georgie Bingham is a news and sports journalist as well as a television presenter who is popularly known for hosting Weekend Sports Breakfast on the talkSPORT.
- She is also known as the presenter of ESPN and Sky News as well as an ambassador of the football foundation.
- She was born in London on the 30th of September 1976.
- However, she was previously married James Joyce.
- However, in 2004, she abandoned the channel and joined the Sky network as a newsreader for Sky Sports News and Sky News.
- She was the first British woman to work for ESPN.