Check our most recent updates about Ginger Chan’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Ginger Chan’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Ginger Chan is a well-known American journalist who has worked as a news reporter for the KTLA network. She is also well-known for her appearances on KIIS-“On-Air FM’s with Ryan Seacrest” and as a weekend news anchor for KFI-AM.
Ginger Chan’s Net Worth and Salary
Ginger Chan’s net worth is estimated to be $1 million, according to reports. She gets an average pay of $63,450 as a journalist for the KTLA networks.
According to studies, the income of a journalist ranges from $51,754 to $72,922.
Ginger Chan’s Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Ginger Chan was born on August 21st to Asian parents in Los Angeles, California. Her father was an engineer, while her mother was a teacher.
Her father and mother’s names, however, are unknown. She has four siblings, although information about them is lacking. Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
Ginger is of Asian ancestry and is of American nationality. She went to the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California.
She then graduated from the University with a bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Broadcast Journalism. During her university days, she worked as an intern at KIIS FM.
Ginger Chan’s Relationship Status
Journalist, Ginger Chan, is married to Mark Kono, who also works for KTLA Morning News. Mark, her spouse, is a Sky5 pilot/reporter.
According to sources, they met for the first time while working as journalists. They were merely friends at first, but they eventually fell in love with each other.
Ginger and her husband, Mark Kono, exchanged marriage vows. However, the pair has yet to announce their wedding date or location.
Ginger is the mother of three children, three of whom she shares with her husband. Ryder Kono, the couple’s first child, was born. In May 2014, they were blessed with twin daughters, Devyn Doris Kono and Alyssa Rose Kono.
Devyn is the older sister because she was born one minute before Alyssa. Devyn, her daughter, weighed 5 pounds, 9 ounces. Alyssa, the couple’s youngest child, weighed 5 pounds 8 ounces at birth.
In July 2018, the couple celebrated their anniversary, and colleague KTLA anchor/reporter Lynette Romero tweeted a short video of their celebration.
In addition, reporter Romero admires the KTLA network’s husband-and-wife power couple. Ginger lives in Los Angeles, California, with her husband and children. The pair has a happy marriage and there are no rumors of their divorce.
Ginger Chan’s Height & Weight
Ginger Chan is 1.62 meters tall, or 5 feet 4 inches tall. She has a thin build and weighs about 127 pounds (58 kilograms). Ginger has black hair and petite dark brown eyes.
Is Ginger Chan related to Liberte Chan in any way?
Ginger Chan is not connected to Liberte Chan, yet their surnames are similar. Cinger and Liberte were both journalists. The only thing they have in common is that they both work in the same field.
Liberte Chan stated on Twitter, “No, not related, common last name @Alice0201: @libertechan are you connected to Ginger?”
Ginger Chan’s Career
- Ginger began her professional career as a reporter and traffic reporter at KIS-FM. She also handled traffic shows for KLAC-AM and later became a radio personality.
- Every weekend, Chan broadcasts a news program for the renowned talk radio station KFI-AM.
- She has been working as a traffic news reporter for KTLA News since 2008.
- The journalist has been providing updates on the traffic conditions on California streets in the prestigious communities.
- Every morning on the KTLA network, she reports on the traffic news, which has considerably aided the entire community in avoiding collisions and traffic congestion.
- Ginger Chan is very active on Instagram, where she has over 20k followers on her official account.
Quick Facts of Ginger Chan
- American journalist, Ginger is a well-known news reporter who has been working on the KTLA network.
- She is famous for presenting reports to “On-Air with Ryan Seacrest” on KIIS-FM as well as a weekend news anchor for KFI-AM.
- Ginger has an estimated net worth of $1 Million.
- Working as a journalist in the KTLA networks, she earns an average salary of $63,450.
- Her husband Mark Kono has an estimated net worth of around $3 Million mentioned reports.