- 1 Who is Grace Hightower?
- 2 Grace Hightower – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Grace Hightower? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Grace Hightower
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Grace Hightower – Professional Career
- 8 Grace Hightower – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Grace Hightower
Who is Grace Hightower?
Grace Hightower is an American philanthropist, socialite, and singer who was married to actor Robert De Niro from 1997 to 2018. Grace Hightower is well-known for her roles in the films Precious (2009), The Paperboy (2012), and Brotherhood (2013). (1997).
Grace Hightower – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Grace Hightower was born on April 7, 1955, in the United States.
Her parents’ information, including her siblings and race, is currently unavailable.
She grew raised in a low-income home and used to do odd jobs to help maintain the family.
She has already graduated from university, but details regarding her schooling are unavailable.
Net Worth of Grace Hightower? Salary, Earning
She makes a lot of money from her job, but she keeps it a secret from the media.
Grace Hightower’s estimated net worth as of 2022 is around $20 million, which she receives from her career.
Facts of Grace Hightower
|Real Full Birth Name||Grace Hightower.|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Philanthropist, and Socialite.|
|Famous for||The wife of Robert De Niro (American Actor, Producer, and Director).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||April 7, 1955.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Kilmichael, Mississippi, USA.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aries.|
|Current Residence||New York, USA.|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Grace Hightower married Robert De Niro in 1997.
She gave birth to the couple’s first child in 1998, at the age of 42.
In 1999, De Niro filed for divorce, and in 2001, she sued Hightower for custody of their son.
However, the two reconciled, and by 2004, the divorce was annulled and they rekindled their vows.
In 2011, the couple had their second child through surrogacy.
The couple divorced in November 2018.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Grace Hightower has brown eyes and black hair.
She is also 5 feet 6 inches tall with a body mass index of 62 kg and a body stature of 36-30-37 inches.
Grace Hightower – Professional Career
Hightower began her professional career as a flight attendant with Trans World Airlines.
She also worked as a mutual fund dealer and in a restaurant.
Hightower has been in a number of notable films, including Precious (2009) and The Paperboy (2012).
She appeared in one episode of the ABC TV series NYPD Blue, titled “Zeppo Marks Brothers,” during the 1994 season.
André Leon Talley covered Grace’s extravagant 55th birthday party in Vogue magazine as a socialite.
In 2010, she honored director Lee Daniels with the Pratt Institute’s Creative Spirit Award.
As a philanthropist, she founded “Grace Hightower & Coffees of Rwanda” in 2013, with the goal of assisting Rwandan livelihoods by exporting their products globally.
She also serves on the boards of the New York Women’s Foundation and the New York Fund for Public Schools, as well as the Women’s Heart Health Advisory Council of Ronald Perelman.
Furthermore, she sang lead vocals on Dan Manjovi’s song “Somethin”s Comin’ My Way,” which was included in the soundtrack to the 2009 film Precious.
Numerous organizations, including the American Cancer Society of New York City, have recognized an actress for her efforts.
She hasn’t won any major accolades yet, but she’s the favorite to do so.
Grace Hightower – Social Media Status
Grace is more active on Twitter, where she has over 1.4k followers, than on Facebook and Instagram.
Quick Facts of Grace Hightower
- Grace is a socialite, actress, American philanthropist, and singer who is married to actor Robert De Niro from 1997 to 2018.
- She is popular for the movie Precious (2009), The Paperboy (2012), and Brotherhood (1997).
- Grace was born on April 7, 1955, in the USA.
- She grew up in a poor family and used to work various odd jobs to help support the family.
- In 2013, Grace launched “Grace Hightower & Coffees of Rwanda” as a philanthropist, with the mission of improving Rwandan livelihoods by marketing their products internationally.
- In 1997, she and Robert De Niro married.